Budget build. $4K = 10's

For sure we need evidence lol.

its sold. I saw the add said sold this morning and now its gone.

FOREVER STALONE

How so, there is always cheap awesome used shit out there you just have to keep an eye out for it. I’ve gotten all sorts of either brand new or just about new stuff for half priced cause somebody stalled out on a project and just wanted it gone. If 2" on either side isn’t a big deal check thirdgen.org axles for the 3rds are the same, just 4" narrower overall.

Not 4 in dude . 2. Totally I think butt deff not 4

So has any building started or is this all planning still?

Trust me it’s 2" on each tube. I’ve swapped a couple 3rds to 4th axles to get the tire clearance.

http://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-classifieds/1454934-ford-8-8-373-rebuilt-center-secti-carbon-fiber-clutches-ford-racing-gears.html

TEXAS? Only Steers and queers…

Thanks for the ref. but its too far away and it would be $100+ to ship it.:banghead

seen this camaro race hotwheels…they took off hotwheels jumped right out using his custom duramax launch control technology in his van but he forgot to strap the wheelchair down causing him to let off…end result krazykid won

Exactly how the race went. except chris was towing my ranger at the time. Kid doesnt know when to shut it down it seems.

Don’t use that greasable universal joint! I just shattered one this summer with a mostly stock car transforming my drive shaft into a paper weight. They are hollow to allow the grease to pump through and its a weak point.

ya dont use a greasable joint in any high perf app . just askin for trouble

I asked and it was delivered!

Have you considered a 5.3 or 4.8 rather than the 6.0? Many people running 10s in heavier vehicles with stock mini LSX and boost.

Already have the 6.0 ready to roll. We have a 5.3 sitting around too, just feel like going bigger on this relic.

Anyhow, carry on.

parts counter master.

dude you probably are the man at NAPA huh? sell the most stuff, and have the most returns?

i think ive sold 1 servicable u-joint, because the guy was cheap and was selling the truck. everyone else spends the extra 10$ on the HD solid body joint.

Hey. Most garages ask for the SuperStrength joints which ARE the $10 more option. We have standard joints too. Mr. Sarcasm.

When will this run?

When it does it wont be long on above discussed u-jointz

spicer u- joints are the same as what my dumpy place of employment sells, just a different part # and box. i can get him the HD ones, no grease zirk, and get him a good price on them

Lakewood also makes a joint that i can get as well.