Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

hahah UB is putting up better numbers than the bills, and thats pathetic right there, since UB sucks balls too.

who voted for They will kick ass?

I wonder if the bills could beat USC at this point. John David Booty & their defense > losman/edwards and the bills D

dear god if the sabres are bad the all i got left is the bandits.
please sabres be good!
i say that we get ub vs. the bills that would intresting

bahaha UB vs the bills, too HS teams right there, they both suck, that would be a good game to watch.

I have been staying oout of this thread because I am so totally disgusted with everything the Bills are doing…and NOT doing.

However since it is now laughable and a traumatic injury riddled season I will comment.

Bills Coaching staff…You get 6 time outs per game. 3 per half. Then they expire. USE THEM!!! You cannot take them with you to the next game.

Bills Offense… You cannot move the ball to save your life. If it was not for Marshawn you would have about 250 yards total offense for the season. Maybe if you could sustain more than one drive a game the depleated defense could put up a full 60 min effort.

Bills Defense… You are courageous in playing tough and losing players seemingly everyday. It is amazing you are lucky to hold opponents close for one half of football.

Bills Fan… You have far bigger concerns then Edwards V. Losman. Peyton Manning would look like Ryan Leif behind that line and a lack of recievers getting open. SO QUIT BITCHING about the QB.

JP Losman… You may never be a pro bowl QB…you may never go on the wall of fame at the Stadium but you are a warrior and one tough kid.

Trent Edwards… You have less arm strength then Chad Pennington. Hit the gym and throw the ball hard.

Marshawn Lynch… Best draft pick in recent memory. He is the real deal. NOTE TO FAIRCHILD…GIVE HIM THE ROCK…lets see his catching out of the back field skills that he is supposed to have. Anything less than 25 carries for him is not involving him enough.

Puz… Get better soon man :frowning:

Moorman… You are the man.

AFC East… Find more ways to get the Pats in trouble because they are going to be good forever and I HATE that.

death to Brady!!! Special teams right now that we got right now! Moorman for presedent!

i was yelling at the tv at points because the fucking commentators wouldnt get off of brady’s sack. EVERY single FUCKING second in the second half it seemed like they were about ready to give him a blowjob. ugh.

in for 0-16

Quoting myself for truth :lol:

2turboz - are u retarded? losman is one of the biggest problems. one tough warrior? give me a fucking break! he is not a starter caliber QB. that was edwards’ first NFL game action, i think he did fine considering. either way, the play calling sucks for both QB’s, so can’t get anywhere with that garbage.

by the way, it’s funny how you mock the bills offense, then suck losman off. don’t you realize that the QB is the key to the offense?

you’re right about moorman and lynch though.

benji - there’s a reason the announcers ride brady’s sack. the reason is - HE IS ONE OF THE TOP 3 PLAYERS IN THE NFL. (tomlinson, manning, brady - any given order). did you watch the game today and see some of the throws he was making?? pay attention… they are giving the credit where it’s due.

[quote=badazzss;679292]2turboz - are u retarded? losman is one of the biggest problems. one tough warrior? give me a fucking break! he is not a starter caliber QB. that was edwards’ first NFL game action, i think he did fine considering. either way, the play calling sucks for both QB’s, so can’t get anywhere with that garbage.

by the way, it’s funny how you mock the bills offense, then suck losman off. don’t you realize that the QB is the key to the offense?
quote]

O dear…

I guess you cant read. I didnt say Losman was a great quarterback but I admire his toughness. I guess taking a shot in the knee and getting up and trying to compete makes him a pussy right? :sario:

I thought Edwards looked sharp in the first series but there were a couple of times I thought he should have made a stronger throw.

So you can learn to read and then re comment on everything. And a QB is NOT the key to the offense. A QB is a field manager. There are mediocre QBs in the right system with a good line and time to throw to recievers that get OPEN and have good careers.

uh, im pretty well aware of that. doesnt mean it cant get annoying as fuck :bloated:

tv crew sucky sucky brady micro sized dick

Is selling the team an option for them now? It would save them the embarrassment for the rest of the season. At least they can then walk off with SOME digni…o wait they can’t.

that would be letting them off the hook to esay!

its very easy for a team to beat us when they are playing our 3rd and 4th string defense. this sucks hopefully poz will be back week 12ish so he can finish the season at least. and i hope trent does well so when jp is ready to go they keep him on the bench

will trade grossman for losman

how does that explain the first two weeks?

it doesnt well the 2nd week maybe but the 1st week was a poor play calling and time management

REALLY BAD… they did manage to win me a thousand dollars!:loopie: