Buffalo Bills 2007 Season Discussion

LOL…

at least they did something good

With Losman in it was atleast entertaining to watch his comedic antics, now its just sad.

Wow. The Jets are making the Bills work extra hard to blow this game.

JP who?

trent fucking edwards

hate to say it, but i smell a jets victory coming up

when the bills went up 17-7 i was thinking to myself “i’m positive the bills are going to find a way to fuck this up.” Looks like I might be right…we’ll see.

EDIT : wow

phew

Wow what an exciting game that was to watch. Edwards looked decent this week. MUCH better than last week.

lol…it was one game… and against jets D. I wouldn’t be too proud just yet. The real test will be next monday night

GO BILLS GO TRENT:jam:

Trent Edwards> JP

BTW im not hoping on the edwards band wagon since I’ve been saying he would take over the starting spot for the bills either this year or next.

who cares, dallas is going to make us look like highschool junior varsity on national TV next monday night.:frowning:

are u on crack? that game was awful, borning, terrible etc to watch. i was there. the best thing abou the game was the girls there.

EDIT: The first half was boring.

no matter how bad the bills are, at least we know we’re just consistently better than the j-e-t-s suck suck suck :slight_smile:

heres to being 2nd place in the division :beer:

i change my prediction to 4-12, as apparently we should beat the jets again, and rape miami b/c they are just god awful if they lost to the raiders BAD

I think the game might be closer then people think.

JP would of found a way to lose that game, Trent is the man. I cant believe how good he looked against the jets when hes still in his rookie season. He just plays smarter than JP who already has a few years in the NFL.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season=2007&week=REG5&game_id=29270

well, whats your predictions??? buffalo is pretty unbeatable when playing monday night games in buffalo according to there past. however as much as i wanna believe that we have a chance i just dont see the win happeneing. but i guess i will just have to see. maybe some new stars will be born today.:slight_smile:

oh yea, and in HD tooooo.

for those of you who don’t have a TV or would like to watch it online

SOPCAST FTW! they also stream sabres games alot of the times

link
http://myp2p.eu/NFL.htm