buffalo police exam

Oh, there was that Cassandra incident. What was I thinking there…hm…I’d apologize if we crossed paths today…

I really meant that no matter what you do you’re going to look like the idiot to the rest of the forum. I’m glad you brought up high school because this forum is very much like an internet high school…

Anyway, as far as I know you didn’t pull the race card in high school very often, but other students made it seem that way. I missed most of junior year, and graduated in January of senior year so I don’t remember much. THANK GOD. But other than that one incident and maybe a few others, I don’t remember really starting much with anybody in high school. I don’t remember detailing your friends cars, either…

But back on topic. Affirmative action has arguably done more harm in regards to the performance of minorities than anything else. There’s always the looming threat of confirming the pestilential stereotype on a test/in a course/job related performance even after the minority member has been accepted into a position. It’s just not a very good system since it’s not very transparent.