buffalo police exam

gto pushed back to april 7th becasue of the lack of minority aplicants…damn minorities:violin2:

Ya damn right!

you know if it can be proven in black and white that’s the reason the city can be sued for racism. at least i’m pretty sure they can be

yup, they can. I read an article awhile ago about some white people suing because of reverse raceism based on the hiring practices of some company or something like that.

I hate the term “reverse racism”. There is no such thing. If you are discriminating against whites, blacks, asians…etc. it’s all racism.

Reverse racism would be treating everyon the same.

I get looked over because Im a moral, young, atheletic, well qualified (3.5+ GPA in Criminal Justice), white male. Just so some short over weight black woman can fill the quota. YaaaY, dont you feel more safe?

very true, but everyone has it in their heads that racism is white people opressing minorities.

Yeah I know it. I wasn’t ranting on you. It was more a rant on the fact that everyone thinks that white people can’t be the victim of racism.

i really believe it should have been and should always be the best man/woman for the job.

i’d almost like to sue the city for something like this but all that would get me would be screwed over by the city any way they can.

white people are the minority now

I am half Native American and I am considered a Minority, but I dont feel like I should be treated any different than the next person. Its all in the person who thinks they are owed something because of the race they are.

i am owed something, fair hiring practices.

What do I get? I am 50% Polish. Gimme gimme gimme!!

Im talking about black people.

We are talking about Minorities not handicaps. :stuck_out_tongue:

If minorities are not signing up for the exam that should not be the BPD’s problem.

I know I was kidding.

The Pols are a strong sweaty bunch who don’t take kindly to people poking fun.:wink:

other than that bein the most shovanistic rasict thing i have heard in a while it isnt based on hiring in most instances it is merely based on the interview process it for the most part still is based on the best man available not “filling a quota” speaking as a black male who gives a shit what race you are i put my pants on the same as you do…if you want to rant about you not gettin hired start your own thread

:lol: i kid i kid, but the pols are not a minority.

I sighed up for the exam. And I feel I’m pretty qualified. But I know it will be difficult for me to get in…
Still think I’m going to go NYPD even though the pay sucks. Hopefully that will be my foot in the door for Port Authority.

well triumph…lol… if your looking for a policing gig i actually believe they are hiring here in niagara county…but i could be wrong