buffalo police exam

It was an example of minority not racism. Im sorry that being black, hispanic, asian, bla bla bla is what qualifies as minority.

Its true the pay does suck.

Yeah, but there is more potential there and more opportunity then in Buffalo. And your not going to get laid off like Buffalo likes doing.

you shouldnt feel sorry most intelluctually enlighted people of these races dont feel they are minorities and would prefer not to be referred to by race at all it is the less advantaged who feel as though they need the race element to stand on as a crutch…to be honest if you wanted to use that method you could move to more urban city like philly or somethin an play the race card but since reading your posts you would seem to be of a fifth grade reading level your not gonna play that becuase you are smart enough to realize it will get you no where in life

Im sorry that you got defensive over something I feel you took wrong. I used an extreme example to show how stupid I feel the pushing back of the exam is. Ive never even applied, I was just painting a picture of how ridiculous it is.

Wow, this guy just made my ignore list. One post from him is all it took. Hell, he’s the only one on there too.

Congrats, asshole.

you’re joking right? You know how many companies, schools, etc. have quota systems for minorities and women because if they dont have enough some retard is going to sue them for discrimination?

i know a lot of people all over buffalo in some big positions. officialy your right and that’s all true. however what’s on paper isn’t always the way it really is.
the fact of the matter is i’ve talked to HIGH ups in the BPD and in city hall and there is a quota of minorities that they want to apply and get the jobs. to a point in their defense who better to patroll the east side than a black. no offender can play the racism card. who better to patroll on the west side than a puerto rican? who better to patroll in south buffalo than a white? and so on and so forth.

it makes sense to a point however, i extremly disagree with it.

This thread is going to get interesting… I’m going to keep my comments to myself. But freek hit the nail right on the head…

this idea makes sense on paper, but in reality black criminals getting arrested by black cops still pull the race card

apparently black cops are actualy white racists, simply because of the job they hold

ive seen it / heard it a bunch of times already, both on the “cops” shows, and in real life

I am so glad I am not taking that exam.

Because I would have passed it gotten a job
and worked in the shithole that is buffalo until some crack head stabs me.

An ellipsis is your only punctuation in that whole mess yet you claim his posts are of a 5th grade level? I think that’s what you’re saying anyways. I can’t really understand you.

Anybody else notice this irony?

its called afirmative action.

and while it was nice in the 60’s, there is no place for it today.

i think what AFrank ment by the “5th grade” remark was this:

98GCL made it past the 5th grade, so hes obviously smart enough to not try to pull the race card just to get a job

Deans list two semesters in a row (ECC is easy)! People pulling the race card is why this bullshit quota is in place in the first place, personally if I was a minority I would find it rather offensive that its still in place… (yea right Id be taking full advantage lol).

this is my exact point i was not belittling 98gcl i was agreein with him an as for 98 red ex you made my point for me i said no more than i disagreed with his statement but did it in the racial sense and immediatly im an asshole you dont know any thing about me yet your are so offended by my post that you must tell the world.

To be truthful i am one of the biggest supporters in the end of “affirmative action” but hey im an asshole because you dont like my point of view…its funny that no one was talkin to you yet you are so offended are you a closet racist?? maybe you just dont like people who have an A in the begining of his or her name. I realize that by recognizing you im empowering you but that is ok because is you need the attention im here to help you:wave:

The internet is a fictional place.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/bunnypancake.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/bunnypancake.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/bunnypancake.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/bunnypancake.gif

stop posting

EDIT: shit, just stop breathing

Fucker, why did you quote him. Jesus, It’s hard enough for me to decipher his drivel in the first place.

Nice pancakes, by the way.

it is good to see that you are an internet tough guy thats ok though because you have an elementary education and you dont have to take shit from any one:gotme: although i bet a sophisticated man like yourself probably is a school teacher who yells at little kids about bad grammar an then makes them stay after school so you can show them the proper way to use it:confused: or maybe you were just that guy in high school who got picked on all the time so now you have got your chance to exact your revenge on the world without having to be man enough to confront someone face to face, regardless you 98 Red Ex you are today congradulated for being the biggest douchebag on ny speed, the world is a far better place with a guy like you around:gay: