callout:ericvw v. cky89

budsdubbin & youknowthis are making me lol but need to STFU and put their E-cocks away

He’s the one that wanted to meet up with me so I donno why this matters to you. I’m not one to pick fights but if someones callin me out you bet your ass I’ll be there. lol I love how random people just add in

LOL why would i want to fight you? This is hilarious. You’re boy is the one who threatened me lol

What i meant was come to southgate and talk about being fast. You don’t know the half about being quick :wink:

im not random. im awesome. and you suck. <3

sorry i forgot your from compton we will leave you alone mr ghetto man

thanks big guy :wink:

I didn’t know what you ment my meeting up I thought that was a call out because you were questioning weither id have the balls to talk to you face to face. Also when did I ever say I was “fast”. I can easily do the work myself to make my car what you call “fast” but the limit would be my cash flow not my knowledge of mechanics.

Jim Ball right?

typical fucking EA scumbag.

ahahaha

i was waiting for the true haters to chime in!!!

not from ea?

not you, your boyfriend

Anyway its saturday night are we all doing this ?

hahahahaha I wasn’t paying attention and on another forum I saw this guy from buffalo had a VAG-Com and I haven’t picked it up yet so I PM’ed him not paying attention to the name haha, I don’t remember if I helped the ripping apart of him on DITB but I know a lot of posts got deleted off that thread hahaha

hmm thats funny i thought this was how it went?
Re: Vag-Com questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by youknowthis
sorry took me so long to respond havent really been on this site in a while…what makes you think i would help you out? After according to everyone on ditb im full of shit and dont know what im talking about. sorry maybe jam or shrives can help you out, because seems they know everything there is to know. Good luck with that though

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRibb
Yo man was curious if you would be down for a quick vag session? I am on DITB as Straightdubbed and live up on Eggert Close to Main st. Autohaus turned my DRL’s on and I want to do the keyless windows dealy. I have a SPS select plus coming if you need it (I think I just remembered you being APR so nvm)
Quote:
Wow I had nothing to do with those threads but thanks for being such a great person!

2006 GTI REVO stage II, Forge DV, Evoms Intake, TT downpipe, Autotech CB, Sport Springs, AWE Vent Gauge,

I

Is that not what I put up ? you have a pattern of no one liking you most places you go

no its not what you posted actually you left a bunch out… your trying to play it off like you didnt know it was me when you wanted ME to HELP YOU out!
I have the same name in the every forum and it find it ironic that you quote, “just remember i have apr so nvm”

Not in this forum to make friends like you are buddy, i have a real life and job outside of this…

and i would bet your mother would beg to differ on that comment you just made!

ya because it is in your Sig on that forum and when u said shit about DITB thats when I remembered

my mother would beg to differ on what? that no one likes you?

hahahahaha

~Shrives