Wheel Bearings.

This is the “oh crap I need someone to change my front wheelbearings” thread. I have the parts. I need someone to do the labor. I’ll give you some money, and make you dinner or something. Right now my funds are kind of limited because I have 2 semi-large debts. (Semi-large to me is like $300. Hahah.) And that’s why I’m not taking it to a shop to get it done. Anywho… I was advised not to drive my car, but I have to get to work and shit, so that’s pretty impossible. It’s probably a death trap right now. And I don’t feel like dying anytime soon.

If anyone is up for the job, PLEASE call me. PLEASE. I don’t have the internet so I can’t really check this.

997-1794 … Dawn is my name, obviously.

PS. I was hoping someone could do this before Friday night? I know it’s a little short notice.

THANKS!!

WHAT KINDA CAR?

WHAT KIND OF FAVORS?

shitty '89 audi 80Q.

and not dirty favors. damnit. i’m 17.

call hybrid, im sure they are pressed bearings

hybrid? is it expensive? i’m pretty much fucked.

ok. i have to leave here. call my cell to tell me shit. or IM my phone - diefromyou

:lol:

Newman, got one for you…

she already called me about it. i said no way.

Try ECStuning.com for the parts.

read, she has the parts needs the labor

germanautoparts.com – about $15 cheaper than ECS for each wheel bearing kit.

oh

i dont have a press

noone has a press. damnit all to hell.

depending on how mad the bearings are in there, you might be able to pop them out using a slide hammer, which you can rent from autozone. that and maybe a heating torch and PB blaster FTW

89 audi=good luck with slide hammer dude lol

Slide hammer will work to get them out i bet.

getting them in, you cause use … a big bolt and nut…

I’m serious tho.

i thought it might work but sometimes it depends. a slide hammer didnt work well at all on slomies 95 accord. had to go have them pressed out