Car Spotted Thread

spotted gold s14 zenki se with no front bumper and stock wheels painted black with silver edge at york turning onto the pond road… i think that guy chaddugan or something…

ummmmm no mikeness did not build that car…the car was built by me ground up.

mikeness’ car is a different one.

I’ve been seeing a turbo charged s13 coupe at LA fitness in brampton. Its style best described: black roof and hood with a cream colour body. The rims are bronze with a slight deep dish. Sweet ride.

SHIT, I always confuse both your cars. Your is SR his was CA. Correct?

My bad man, I apologize!

That was my car, i had to make a report, i was lucky they didn’t notice my car

some dude at pacific mall today was walking around my car. he was in a black 300zx. and i also seen that red hatch wit hthe american muscle rims on it that was for sale a little while ago. you know the rims with the circle cuts in them. was a black dude driving i said hey while i was htere. clean car man

I was at Tim Horton’s at Morningside and Sheppard on Sept 27/07 and spotted a red pignose 240 and a brown and blacktop 240sx…looks like its 91 or 92

in newmarket…
a white r32…left hand drive…
and a dark blue chuki, debadged.

That must’ve been a nice sight… I love skylines.

Saw Jesse on Glendale Ave, just off the QEW, by St. Cathrine’s, this morning sometime between 11 and 12… Can’t remember exactly. I was in a small cube van turning left, you were turning right.

The guy (a 50 yr old Lutheran pastor, for that matter) that was showing me my delivery route thought your car was cool.

City: Kitchener

Spotted a white 240 parked in an appartment building parking lot at 425 Wilson place (near fairview mall). The wheels had the name faded…all i could make out was ‘muz’ or something like that…

Also saw 2 other 240sx on my way to sportworld Futurshop. One was blue, driving in the opposite direction, w/ sleeping eyes. We said wats up to each other… and the other was like 4 cars in front of my, white 240 with a black front end (front fenders forward).

man 240’s up in newmarket on the daily now…
black coupe with silvia front.

That was me with the blue, and it was Brad aka “stocks13” with the white/black hatch.

I thought that it was you when I saw the green machine from a far, and I was right. Huh. Clean looking car man. The green sets it apart from all the black/white/red hatches.

Oh I also say another black hatch only 20 seconds later up the street.

I saw a black s13 (identical twin to my car minus the rot on my rockers) at the Conestoga mall Galaxy last night, around 9:00 pm. Parked a few rows over from you.

yea is seen that car to i was gonna post that but somebody beat me to it,

pearl thats a nice ride, super clean, whyd you sell it?

Some guy goes to my Markham Campus @ Seneca
with a white Kouki 240 hatch, 92+…

anyone here on Son240? :o

chasing a silvia (coupe with non painted body kit) with busted rear windshield. racing seats. …this was at pmall going out and went into silverstar, i was following you in my two tone 240.

i was at pacific mall on sunday and seen the white s14 silvia(RHD) It was very nice!!!
then on the way out i seen another white s14 with s13 teardrop rims painted black, was lowered and from the sound of the exhaust i would say it was a ka-t with the bov and all that. few brown guys driving. i had my flat black sil80

i believe that RHD s14 is for sale. look around for it onthe forum

The best S14 that I’ve seen was @ Commerce Gate,
it was white and had an RB25, with an insane sound,
you could sense the urge of power when he got on
hwy7.

He must of did business with jdm imports, cuz he has those decals along with cscs, and the Toronto Nissan Club…Sikk CAR!!