catch can

still making SS catch cans? If so I need one for the PCV reroute on my dirtymax and would rather see my money stay local.

Sure thing Will. Vented or re-circulated? how many inlets/outlets? What bungs are needed for the in/outs? Can you give me a rough total length you want? I would do it from some 3" 304 16G tube.

More or less give me a quick and dirty MS paint sketch and I can go to town on it for you.

thanks bro!

I don’t really think I need it to recirc I’m not getting that much oil discharge normally it’s just long highway drives. I want to say 3/4" barbed fitting, but I’ll measure so I know for sure. If you want I can stop by with the truck one evening so you can look at where I want to place it.

yeah toss a caliper on the ID of the hoses you want connected to the thing. Yeah one night swing over and ill take some measurements.

how late are you guys normally there?

Lemme know when you go down Will…Maybe I’ll take a ride.

I’m actually working in Albany during the week so I stopped out last night. Mike you are going to put the one nipple on the side of the can facing the engine right?

Yeah, it can go parrell with the firewall right? Or maybe a slight forward angle on it would be better.

Filter and bungs are ordered my friend.