FS: Custom aluminum oil catch can.

Features 3, -8AN inlet fittings, petcock drain on the bottom (1/4 NPT threads so you could use a plug or what ever has a 1/4 NPT thread to it you want) and a single Canton Racing filter on top. Aluminum can itself is about 6" tall, 9" over all including filter on top. I haven’t welded a mount to it yet, that will be done free of charge, just tell me where you want it on the back. Inside the can is baffled and filled with stainless wool for condensation performance.

Asking $78. I can also make another one custom for you; different bungs, bung locations, can size, etc. Each AN bung is about $8, so a 2 inlet is $70. Hose barbs are available too if you aren’t plumbed for AN. I can also weld on bungs to valve covers if need be too. :thumbup

mike over the summer gotta do one for the stang

yeah man we can do that. weld on a fitting per cover, and send it to a nice can. BAM, done.

I need one for the 200 as well. Put me on the list. Lol

what fittings? how many? recirc or vented? I can do it anytime.

Will be getting ahold of you during the summer for one for the civic as well as 2 an’s welded on a valve cover

rgr that lets do it

I could use one too mike.

just a smaller one. My current setup is a air/water separator from a air compressor. It works great, but I need to empty it every other week because it fills with water. I would need just a hose barb in, and out and a filter at the top.

Sounds awesome man! I’d like to do a recirc one to have it drain back into the oi lpan. It would only be one fitting as well. I’d have to get your opinion as to where to mount the thing too. We’ll have to meet up at some point.

rgr that. A little 4inch tall can 3" dia would have a lot more volumn than the one you have. it would be easy to make too. anytime your ready.

The only thing with that is your introducing moisture into the oil. The catch cans usually drain some nasty milky stuff, water/oil mixture. I never had one dump out pure oil thats for sure. As for place to mount it, in as cool an area under the hood as you can. Since it works on condensation, you want the can itself to be cooler than the shit flying through it, or it essentially wont work.

i need a catch can for my ls1

werd. Fitting sizes/types/how many? Recirc or vented? I have to order some stuff in a week, so if people want something done soon PM me.

can you have it done for me next weekend? Not this coming weekend, the following.

yeah I can if I order the stuff by thrusday or so this week, be here sat/monday at the latest, give me a few days to putz off and get it done.

what fittings and how do you want it configured?

just like the one you posted above just a in fitting barb and a out with a small filter at the top.

If you want an in and an out there isnt a need for a filter. You want it recirculated into the intake or just vented?

I will talk to you about it more when we go fishing soon. I sent you a PM.

Andrew, I ordered some stuff so if you want me to make the can I can. I had to order some heims and stuff to make a track bar for the jetta so I got some NPT weld bungs and 1/2" hose barbs. Get at me later man. Also… crossing fingers for better weekend!!! Wanna try round lake again!!!

just sent you a pm back.

ya for round lake. Honestly I have never fished it this early after ice off, so I dont know how or where they will be hitting but we can figure it out.

Last fri i did my research at work. “spring pike and musky tips”

apparently they spawn at a lot colder water temps than bass. like high 40’s low 50’s. so they come shallow a lot sooner than bass. They look for muddy soft bottom 6-10 feet deep with vegetation. So the thick weeds on “little” round lake usually survive winter and dont die off, so I hope they are still there, and should attract the pike.

I say hang a few suckers off the back in the rod holders, and pitch some spinners and jerkbaits ahead of the boat and move around. :thumbup

Ill do more homework friday again, dont worry!!!