cheap local exhaust shops

dave, I’ll wire up your gauges

I only need to do my boost gauge and im waiting for a new one to arrive.

IDK man, Myself and others have had a lot of good experiences with them, then again things have changed quite a bit over the past year, but jon is good shit, sucks to hear you weren’t happy with them.

i just order an adjustable test pipe. i’ll fix it myself and save some moneys

Im sure you have, but Dave and Shamus are gone now and Johnny just doesnt know what hes doing imo… I just found out he fucked up my ETG. I only drove the car once after I got it back from getting the gauges wired in before I put the new turbo/manifold ext on and I drove the car today, engine bay is hot as FUUCCCKKK and ETG is saying im only at 70 degrees. Yea fuckin riight, that shit should be in the 300’s EASY I think.

Im sorry your having problems but i would trust Johnny with anything i own.

Good, cheap, and local should never be in the same sentence. It’s like cheap, fast, and reliable…

Go ahead, im just sharing my experience… I thought gauges were the easiest fuckin things in the world to install, I could have read instructions and done it too minus the welding bung… I also had to weld my wastegate open for the evo3 16g so I could run an external wastegate, he said he didnt know how to do it lol… Brooks did it in like 3 and a half minutes.

I was about to say if it is sooo easy why didn’t you do then yourself. Then I remembered how to read.

Gauges are easy to wire, clean and neat takes takes time, time for a business is money, and next time don’t bring steak to a restaraunt of yah know what I mean. Sorry to hear yah had bad luck but remember John also stayed till like 10:30 to try and get it done, and they were not wired wrong, I looked at it, arm gauges sometimes suck. Good luck I the future with your car though, clean ride.

They were ALL wired/installed wrong! My fucking exhaust tempt gauge reads 60 dagrees after beating the ever loving fuck about of the car… My friends reads 300 degrees 2 minutes after starting his car! My air fuel is idling at fucking 18 then drops down to 10 when you get on it, on a 100% stock car and the boost gauge was SO fucked up that AEM wouldnt even warranty me bc the wires were all spliced causing the inside of the guage to fail… So not only did I have to pay $300 for absolutely nothing but I had to spend another $160 to get the new gauge!

Justin, chris cosseys brother installed the new gauge in 15 minutes without splicing a single wire, why couldnt he?