cheap local exhaust shops

whats up. i just installed a gsr motor in my civic. the header does not meet up with the piping. its about 2 inches short and the flanges are cocked. any good cheap local places that can fix this???

Inline has fair prices and john does some damn good work, if you want really cheap and don’t care if its not pretty, broadway auto

Yes, there are.

Synapse Motorsport
Inline Performance
Govel Welding
Pete’s Auto Parts
Broadway Muffler

Albany speed when they reopen.

Pete’s wont touch it if it doesn’t have a cat. They got nailed a few times over the years.

Albany speed shop when they re-open.

ASS does tailpipe magic.

Seriously they did great cleanup on the hackjob the previously owner did on my Mustang.

pm krazy kid he will tig you up some niceee shitt. or hottwheels there partners CRC customss

Mavis in Latham will fix you up good. Hahaha

only if i still worked there!!!

and theyre terrible anyway. Awful stick welding that falls off half the time. They did the exhaust on my friend’s Monte Carlo and it fell off a few days later just driving down the road.

My brother had them replace the rotted muffler on his old Neon and they put a 2" muffler on a 1.5" pipe and just welded a bead around the opening and then spray painted it silver. Real hack job.

Sometimes Broadway Service is good but other times theyre questionable too. Ive seen good and bad from them. My brother’s current truck has an exhaust done by them and he had to take it back a few times to get it to sit right.

were is broadway muffler. i just need a guick fix. nothing to hard. cut flanges off my ‘‘test pipe’’ weld on to longer pipe, done. if i had a welder i do if myself

It’s on Broadway…

No, seriously… it’s on Broadway in Schenectady, just after the bridge on the left (or before it and on the right, depending on the direction you are traveling)

thanks/ so if im coming from albany it would b on my left. phone#?

broadway did my cat/muffler delete on my TDI cost me like 60 bucks. bring cash.

1. 372-6150 – 1270 Broadway

thanks. just call them cant get in till monday. booooo

anybody have the # for inline?

new to google?

http://www.inlineperformance.net/

518-357-4100

Fair prices? lol… John told me $80-100 to wire up 3 gauges, 2 gauges were done, 1 he couldnt get to work and told me $430 lol…Not to mention I sent the 1 unit (aem boost gauge) back to AEM to get warranteed and they said there not covering it becuase he spliced wires and burned the unit up.

that sucks big time!!!. i just called them and no one picked up. guess i’ll have to wait till monday to go to broadway. i have an app at 7:00 am. shouldnt take long i just need a ''test pipe made"