Corner Entry Handbrake VS ALL

Try to learn everything. Every lap or corner I do at Shannonville, or any track for that matter is always different. This way, it keeps everything fresh because if you learn and become comfortable with one technique, you will tend to stick with the same thing again and again.

It also depends a lot on the length of the corner vs your power. If you have a lot of power, you can enter slower and just power over to clear it. (ie ebrake) If you have a slow car, you need to enter fast as f*ck to clear the corner.(ie weight transfer + clutch kick like a mad man)

^ The master has spoken.

Wayne, I miss those days on shanny where we would tandem.

It was so romantic! 5:30+ , jon, wayne, samson tandem love

[y]bze-qc_yQfk[/y]

Feint, weight transfer, dont have a working ebrake, and dont trust my clutch enough to kick it.

corner 3 downhill i life off and dirt drop.

I recommend that you go to one of those places in scarborough with Initial D and practice what works best for you in the game.

Once you find out the technique that works good, go to the track and do it.

^lol

i havent done a crazy amount of drifting but i never had a e-brake so u would mostly use weight transtion and braking

that was me 2 years ago, i would more rely on my sr than on technique, and since buying a kouki with a ka thats not very powerful and burning oil, and a slipping clutch, i completely changed my driving style and now rely more on technique -

ps: a functioning e brake, clutch, are things you should have no matter what - i was lazy

shift lock come flying into corner stand on brake downshift without rev matching

I dont like clutch kick for worries of killing my clutch very fast…

question for those who do clutch kick… how fast do you go through clutches?

I mostly like weight transfer with powerover but my new car(sr20 sil40) understeers too much to cut side to side quickly and cause the weight transfer… getting alignment done before aug.1 in hopes to correct this.

good clutch should take alot of abuse - no worries there

oh i know i was lazy to

and the clutch kick comment i drove my car for like 6months went through a fair amount of rear tires and i never had a clutch prob or noticed a change and im pretty sure it was just a stock clutch