dear admin

son needs a change of staff or somthing.

i would post this in the drama section but apperently i cant. i can view it but not make a new thread.

and im not saying this out of any bias opinion, talk was going on about it 2 years or so ago and nothing happend and now there more and more BS and its not just the members its the mods and such aswell.

please consiter a change

that is all.

thank you

Crawl back into your hole.

You cause 50% of shit on here.

please enlighten us as to how we can help serve you better

TRUE

lol wow, my first taste of drama on the son boards…

id like free money.

It’s not the staff, it’s the 10 million fucking 15 year olds we have on here, and the rest that act like them.

SON needs a manditory IQ test, not new management.

Shawn, your stupid comments are proof positive. It’s not like the staff on TNC is any better.

yes there are to many 15 yearolds on the site acting like morons, point being that nobody is doing anything about it

when bans do happen its to whoever the mods ARNT friends with or dont know. everyone else gets away with it

how many times have i seen 10 ppl ban for the same thing for a week and half of them un-ban after a day.

who even owns son? is there any admin doing anything?

i say new management because i cant say new mebers and somthing has to give. im sorry the only thing that can give is the mods/admin

the staff on tnc is different. less bs to deal with and no bias. iv had to ban my friends on there and i dont care.

and my stupid coment proves mike nore none of the mods can “better serve me” the admins can.

who even owns son? is there any admin doing anything?

bush owns it

i think GT owns the b!tch he has the “SUPER MOD” under his name

I will make this post honest.

As of right now, the primary moderators/administrators that actually do something are:

Bing and spd-dmn.

Roast is also a moderator however I haven’t really paid any attention to any of his moderation so I can’t fully comment on how active he is. Same goes with Axlerod and GT.

I haven’t been as active as of late in enforcing some of the rules however I do try.

The forum could use new moderators, surely, but with it being so big, I can’t just assign someone I haven’t met or known for not too long. It’s hard to trust people these days. Looks like I have to make an exception to this as we aren’t progressing as we really should be.

I think in the best interest of the club, I am going to try and convince the others (spd-dmn and bing) to see if we can assign more moderators on probationary level - i.e. they won’t be full moderators w. access to the Admin section until their probation is up.

It’s like running a day care with 3 people on staff and like 500 kids. Not exactly a walk in the park. :hs:

a suggestion from another club i was a part of is to have a representative too… like an east end mod or west end mod… etc… could be someone to set up meets and stuff maybe for their region and things like that… just an idea

it all stems down to people just acting their fucking age.

end of story.

If you own a 240, or any car, and are able to drive it, you’re old enough to bite your tongue on certain shit.

i dont know how many times people have asked for help cause they just dont know and some 18-25 year old fucktard starts causing shit and doing the complete opposite of helping.

/end mediocre rant.

^^Pretty much.

The current mods and admins are doing a great job. The only thing I’d do differently is issue a perm ban to the OP, DJ-Infinit and whoever the fuck the third idiot was. It’s the same idiots that starts all the problems, and no idiots = no problems.

Oh yea, if you’re considering new mods, allow me to provide a list of who I think should be approached, because we all know that my opinion is pretty much the only one that matters:
Benson
Mark (Fobwall)
Dan(u2ndyno)
Peter(KoukiS14)
2G-Money (dunno his name)
DJPyro (dunno his name)
PureEuroM3(forgot his name)

For all those wondering how I got the list, it’s pretty much anyone that posts decently often, isn’t already a moderator, and isn’t an idiot. I may have missed a few, but work on these guidelines and I’m sure you’ll get decent moderators.

If u wana end most of the bs on son, make it so u can’t post on ppl’s for-sale threads first off. Secondly, ban IP’s not just the user name so ppl can’t go make new accunts wen there baned and learn nothing. Third, start handing out PERANENT IP bans of serious offences, Do those 3 things and watch how son will stop being a joke of a site and blossom into a decent, respectable enthusiast forum

very well said. im happy.

no offence to mike or bing but it seems as bing has his own shit to deal with and his own agenda as per his productivity.

as per mike… well he dose a good job just cut the selective bannings. iv seen ppl ban for a week or 2 then lifted after an hour and the others involved were still ban. friendship is seperate from duty.

try making mods that are mods, but cant acess the mod cp. i wouldent trust many ppl with that information, ips and such… but good idea.

i comend you on the fact that the staff has been doing an amazing job but it just seems to be one set forwards and 2 steps back.

its simply that moderating son is a full time job for one person and nobody has the time for that.

and please stop locking threads in the drama section, seriously thats what its there for lol.

other than that good show guys.

P.S. greg and his “this is gay… lock” is my fav.

they can ip ban, but its worce being able to go on the site and see things but not post than to not see it at all. lol

and the posts in the for sale thread are nessisary.

x2