dilemna........

should i wait to tell my parents(1 golfing in oregon, the other spending family time in pitt.) bad news until after they get back or just man up and tell them tomorrow, effectively ruining their vacations and also my sense of self worth?

yay, nay?

(p.s. my pops just called me and told me to “turn over” his baby since he hasnt driven her in two weeks)

Edited because its just too easy to be right.

Oh man, I was gonna say let them enjoy their time away… until you posted this part above. :frowning:

Worst part is that the dealer isnt even going to look at it until Tuesday… so you have at least two full days to :ohnoes:

I’m sorry for what happened, I felt terrible. Honestly, tell him the truth asap. Tell him how it happened and that you are going to take care of it, and not for him to worry. You made an honest mistake, and owning up to it and fixing the problem is the best and most mature thing you can do. You know damn well he will respect you for doing that, and won’t be as upset with you.

Best of luck man:tup:

what the fuck kyle. go fucking die. seriously. asap:shrug:

and im not scared of them or worried that they will be angry or hiding anything. obviously they have every right to be im just asking if i tell them tomorrow and ruin a week they would otherwise enjoy, or tell them when they get back in person?

Tell him. Fix it.

i saw the car on the flat bed but what exactly happened?

Not trying to be a dick dude but come on. There is no dilemna. Be honest about it and take your lumps.

You cant hate on me for pointing out the obvious…you fucked up…Deal with whatever comes your way.

made a rootbeer float with either the intake/exhaust valves in the#3 or 4 cylinder

over night parts from japan and fix it by the time they get home…

dude im fucking telling him. straight up, exactly what happened. i just want some feedback as when would be the best time. not some fucking “life advice” about my “fuck up” so please logoff and keep ur smartass comments to urself. seriously. i was trying to be discrete about the situation, but obviously that cant happen around here.

This sucks alot of cock.

You post it up on a public forum and expect to keep it discrete?

Good luck with all that.

there is a difference between refering to something as “bad news” and “stolen” and/or “blown up”…like seriously. use ur head dood

Is there? Or does it just make you sound better to call it “bad news”?

make me sound better? get off ur high horse there champ.

bad news is a term you use when the actual “bad news” does not directly need be discussed. but im glad u took the initiative to just jump right and spell out what happened. good work

cliffs for people in the dark?

edit: you know what…nevermind i think i get the idea.

double edit: and the car is?..

tell them

The best part is that someone with about a 3rd grade reading comprehension could have figured out between 2 threads in 10 min what exactly happened.

I wasnt there…I didnt hear about it aside from on these threads.

Pretty funny you are trying to cover your ass on an internet forum if you planned on being so honest…