I Luv my friends!

Seeing I’m having a Shitty holiday (Still disabled, Only worked this saturday and last saturday equaling 6 hours. “Due to my boss, well one boss being an asshole cause I didnt sell a car to him” And my bills are gettin higher and higher) He knew my car was sold due to my fuck head mother inlaw not re-registering my crown vic so it was impounded and I got arrested for it, However I got out of that deal. Anyways long tory short. He had a Toyota Celica just sittin in his yard for the last year and he had all thew intentions to fix it, It was hit on the pass side rear and needed repair. That and breaks. Well I asked him whats the deal with it, I’m like Jay, whats up? this thing is just sitting there. He’s like yeah yeah, I just dont have the time to fix it, wanna come over and do it for me? HA, NOT!. Then he throws at me that he Just bought a brand new 2006 saturn Ion. WTF. So I throw it at him, "So Jay, How bout since you know im in a hole ya just let me take this celica off your hands and I’ll do the work to it myself “Body work, Breaks, Paint, so on and so on” Without even thinking about it, He;'s like, What time ya want to get it. I’m like REALLY! So i went over therem Title is in the car, Just threw a new battery in it, and I drove that bitch home!!!

I LUV MY Friends, “well the two REAL friends I have” I’m still waiting for one ASSHOLE ““Yes you tony, cause I know your reading this”” to pay me my $300 that I paid so your fat ass wouldnt go to jail!"

Anyways though, I thought this was amazing and a Once in the lifetime deal!!! I’ll post up pics when I get a chance

good stuff :tup:

curious to see how bad the damage is tho…

good deal :slight_smile:

Question… you said it was sitting in his yard for a year, so I’m assuming it had no plates?

Then you said you, “drove that bitch home”.

This was after being arrested for driving an unregistered vehicle not long ago.

If I’m right, looks like you bring a lot of your bad luck upon yourself. :tup: to your buddy helping you out though.

well His house to mine is only a mile. PLUS normally if your just moving the car aget ya just got it, the cops give ya some slack. However, we “Pretended” that we were towing it. And the Unregistered car WAS NOT my fault. if ya dont recall i stated the case was thrown out duue to DMV error.

good to see it working out for ya

Man I have a lot of respect for you. You never come on here bitching about how life sucks, you seem to do the best you can to deal with it and maintain a positive outlook…

:tup: to you…

Lol, Thats like the best thing anyone every said on here to me!!

You’z da man!

yeah In life I never grew up having money, Never had a real family and so on and so on. Once I went on disability, Life got even worse. but ya make due with what ya have even if it’s nothing at all! Whats bitching gonna due about it right?

I don’t know many cops who would pull over an unregister and uninsured car and accept the excuse of, “I just bought it”, or “I only needed to move it a mile or so”. Those are pretty serious offenses. Just something to keep in mind.

I don’t remember all the details of your crown vic story, but I remember you gave someone money to renew the reg and they didn’t or something along those lines. Regardless, you got out of it and should have taken away from the experience the knowledge of what happens when you get caught driving an unregistered vehicle. Apparently you didn’t.

Technically, if there is a rope between the two cars you are towing it, and I’ve heard you can legally do that if the car being towed is not registered. This could be law, it could be urban legend. I know you can tow an unregistered vehicle on a tow dolly legally.

I’m not bring all this up to be a dick. You seem like a good guy, we met when I bought that heli off you over a year ago. Just suggesting that you’re asking for trouble moving a just purchased car with no plates, regardless of how short a distance.

Actually, when I had to Pull the crown vic home I did it the same way. I asked the Police if I can do this and they said It’s legal. Being that the Car was Attached by a cable makes the vehicle covered on the vehicle thats pulling it.