Drag radials in the rain.

et streets in the rain= puttin it in the wall on the parkway… i can’t believe no one said this yet

dude your wrong for saying that. he isn’t the only one that ever drove in the rain with those tires. he was just unlucky on that day. give it a rest.

fuck you, it was a joke… FYI i was there in the rain on the side of the parkway making sure dude was ok.

don’t talk to me like that. who do you think you are. i ain’t one of your bitches.

like i said. fuck you

sounds like you want to fight. don’t be an ashole. your not in grade school.

the first fuck you was just a :rolleyes: cause you were bitching about a joke. the second one was cause you act like your too good to be told “fuck you” If eveyone wanted to scrap over some 'fuck you"s there would be constant riots.

despite my joke it was an example of what happends on the rain with drag radials which was relevant to this topic.

both of u are my bitches so shut up :slight_smile: nahh i remeber that day me cutty n sam were al there making sure blue was aight sitting in the rain
but back on topic have some spare wheels and mount em once u hit the track be safe not hurt

over the years i’ve used nittos, bfg drag radials, m/t et street’s, and now use m/t et drag radials that i keep mounted all the time and by far the et street’s are the worst and down right scary. I drove home last year in the rain from ohio for thee hours in the rain and had no problem’s with the m/t et drags. i just didn’t go 80mph. whatever tire you chose just be careful.

if it was me id just get some spare rims for drag radials ! put em on when u hit the track ! youll be safe and not worry. you never know when its going to rain around pgh !

i’ve seen first hand the consequences of drag radials in the rain

thouht blue was on et streets?? which isnt a radial, just need to be responsible in the rain while having drag radials on. if u think u cant make it, pull over

correct, it was et street, my bad

just was wonderin thats all.

I was on ET streets, but getting hit and run, didnt help things either. But before I got hit, I wasnt going faster than 25 lol