Drag Radials

Anyone have any preferences??

I’m pretty much down to BFG’s vs Mickeys.

Only two available in the size I need. I’m kinda leaning toward the Mickeys at this point.

M/T’s>*

i couldn’t believe the difference between the 2
MT FTW

i have nitto d/r 315-35-17’s and i like them but they dont last very long. i hear that the mickeys are unbelievably good. the BFG’s dont last long at all but are very stick.

i use mine all the time and like them great sticky ness on the road. havent had it at the track yet.

M/Ts for traction…hands down the best

I’m pretty happy with the M/Ts

i had to set of mickeys so far 1 set et streets i loved them. 1 set mt drag radials since i put them on the car only moved on a trailer or being pushed. but i just bought a set of hoosier 30x13.5 drag radials. so i will see

I’ll be going 8’s this year on M/T’s 10" tire

MIckeys it is then!!

Thanks for sharing your experience!

mickey et radial > * hell of a tire ! i loved mine and i jsut got em for my dads chevelle

glad i read this. i was gonna buy the nitto’s but for and extra 20 bux ill just buy the m/t’s

there are nittos on my yellow 03 cobra and i wasn’t impressed in the grip, but they’ve been lasting a while :dunno:

Go with the Mickey’s…I tried both on my Mustangs…and the BFG’s sucked…best 60’ I could get was 1.9’s, then switched to Mickey’s and was getting 1.59’s