which drag radials?

i have two 16 inch (245 or 255/50/16)camaro wheels that i am gonna put drag radials on. i dont know which one to get. theses are going to be for the track ONLY! i dont want a bias tire. just a drag radial. which ones do you think?

Even though I’ve never tried them, I said hoosiers.

M/T’s are great, but the hoosiers are supposed to be of a softer compound and have a bigger contact patch… They would probably suck more in the rain, but you said TRACK ONLY.

MT’s or nothing, I’ve had nothing other than success on Mickeys

waiting ot see how the hoosiers are gonna be. it seems like they have the hot tire ont eh market right now. but gonna wait for more feedback

i’ve head good things about hoosier’s & mt’s

M/T’s

I was running Hoosiers on the G35 last w/e in Zeli and even though they are only 225s they were still hooking up pretty damn decent on the slippery-ass runway.

my mickeys worked great a lot better than et streets. but i was told the hoosiers are where its at. so now i have a set of hoosiers

also keep in mind every driver and track like different combos

pewter always liked bfg’s over nittos but guys that go to MIR like Nitttos.

your best bet on making a decision is to talk to someone with a similier set and ask them

my mickeys work great.

hoosiers.

i’ll be going mt’s as mine will be a street/strip car
other then that i’d try hoosier

bfg, I have had no luck with mickys. Or try the hoosiers

thanks for the input…i know nittos are out

Mickeys were the only thing I ran on my 240. Consistant 1.60/1.59 sixty foots.

For track only, Mickey’s for sure.
For track use and alot of street driving, BFGs.
For mostly street driving with a bit of track use, Nittos.

I’ve done BFGs and Nittos (I’m now on bias-ply ET streets).

Nittos are great, 100 tread wear, fine in the rain, and I have seen 1.6 60’s cut on them.

+1 on the mickeys

M/T