DYNO BLITZ :: $30! :: Best Deal Ever

Call the shop or pm for more details. =)

Or visit our website http://www.purauto.com

http://www.purauto.com/images/dyno/dynoblitz_banner.jpg

Oh I’m coming :smiley:

will be allowed to drive our own car ?

Sorry if this an ignorant question… ive been to PUR auto and all but i never really noticed… can they do AWD vehicles as well.

One of the employees will be running the Dyno, so no you cannot drive your car on the dyno.

Negative on the AWD, two wheel dyno only.

As long as the employee driving my car won’t be Asian, then I’ll bring my car.

Half asain? lol

Then he’ll bring half his car?

See you soon, Trevor!

^^Sounds good, let me know when your coming by.

this shop open on sunday? i jst got my car tuned would like to see what its putting down

I’m scheduled to be there around 12pm on Friday!

How long will this be going for? I’ll be free on July 20 and 21, I’m looking at one of those days…

What? I cannot drive my own car on the dyno? So if my tuner is there he cannot drive it?

Keep in mind that the rule is there to protect everyone’s safety and to protect our equipment.

If a tuner has never used a Dyno Dynamics we can’t just let them start fiddling around with the dyno controls, right?

So the general rule is that one of our guys does the driving and revs / loads the engine per the tuner’s instructions.

HOWEVER IF, after speaking with your tuner, we are comfortable with his knowledge and experience operating a dyno, we MAY allow him to operate himself. This would be on a selective case by case basis and only after a consultation in person.

The other possibility is that the tuner does the driving while one of our techs controls the dyno.

Again it’s something that would have to be determined after an in-person discussion with whomever plans to operate the vehicle.

I have the same rules in place with my dyno…

As much as it looks like fun, the dyno can be an intimidating environment. I have allowed some folks to drive their own cars in the past and in always all cases I was forced to take over simply because the exeprience was not there and the chances of hurting the car were high.

It’s for the safety of your investment

is this still going on? if so can i bring my car in this week? thanks!