every one pray

newman that might be right if he was on the back

was this on a road or parking lot?

how fast was the vehicle moving?

How long was he unconscious for?

and did anyone defecate on him while he was passed out?

the good thing was he was not unconscious and on a road and the drive was moving alot faster then we thought his dumbass would.

where is jam to chime in on why riding on the back of a car is a bad idea?

(RE: i gave a black kid a skull fracture about 7 years ago)

I help his head to the side and str8 while he spit out blood all over and fucked up my jeans :smiley: lol j.k but yea I kept telling him to listen to my voice and not to fall asleep

seriously this is just stupid… fucking idiots.

I think he is the smart one who stayed in the car…

IDK. Yeah it’s stupid. But at 17 we all did so much dumb shit, it just sucks when it backfires.

Did he get a concussion or just fuck up his face?

That shit sucks.

amen to that

Hope your buddy’s okay. I did plenty of dumb isht at 17.

he has brain swelling and 4 skull fractures…my sister is going to the hospital tonite to be with his mom…ill let u know if i find out more

sorry to hear… i dont think i know who he was… any pics of him? hope all turns out ok

lord knows ive done some dumb shit. sucks to hear bout your buddy.

When I was 19 we lived on a street at the bottom of a hill and some dumb bitch (17 years old) let her friend drive (17 also w/ no license) while she was on the hood of here mustang. Long story short the driver hit the brake instead of the gas while coasting down the hill…girl flew off hood… then the driver made things worse by accelerating WOT while running over her friend. It took 5 of us to lift the car off the ground as she was trapped in an upright position; as if you sat on a chair. I can tell you the girl survived but I assure you she wishes she was dead at times.

Think before you act. I’ll pray from him

thank god i was a HUGE computer nerd at 17… ( still am at 22)

boys will be boys… it sucks… the mind is bypassed in so many short decisions