Please wear your seatbelts!!!

Last night a good friend of mine was seriously injured in his car. The car went into a ditch at high speed and flipped, the driver was wearing her seatbelt and sustained a broken collar bone, shoulder and a few vertabrae. My friend was not wearing his belt and he may not walk again. So please be careful and buckle up.

always do

wow your friend is lucky he didnt get killed. sorry to hear about that though.

always on…
sorry to hear that…:frowning:

i remember you leaving yesterday from the meet because you said your friend was in an accident… its a shame it turned out that serious

sucks :tdown:

The whole seatbelt thing is amazing to me. My girlfriend was in a wreck that almost killed her cause she wasn’t wearing her seatbelt, but I still have to tell her to put it on sometimes. I on the otherhand feel weird even driving across a parking lot without it on. :shrug:

truth

After I walked away from a horrible wreck thanks to a seatbelt, my mom swore to me that she would always wear it from then on. So at least something good came out of it. I just wish my dad would wear a seatbelt though.

fucking word to that man. I can’t move mine across the driveway without instinctively reaching for it.

hope your buddy is alright, that’s a damn hard lesson to learn.

Instinct…

since the day I was too big for a car seat I was always told to put on my seatbelt. Its impossible to forget if you do it without thinking about it.

I make all my passengers wear them as well… I don’t care if they are 30 and in the backseat… seatbelt, or we don’t move and I kick your ass for not listening to me.