PŌL: How Frequently do you wear a seatbelt?

Personally, in the front seat, I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wear mine. I even buckle up the 4 point harnesses for a trip across a parking lot.

I only wear it in the back sometimes. If the driver is making me nervous (certain females) or it’s very shitty out, i usually buckle up in the back seat.

PoLe is multiple choice. Obviously only choose one for fron and one for rear.

I always wear it. Very rarely do I ever ride in a back seat, but when I do I wear it there too.

I am guilty of pulling out and then buckling up sometimes though, like right after I make the shift from 1 to 3 on my street.

Always front, back doesn’t matter even for super short trips.

Always, I can barely drive through a parking lot without wanting to put it on. I just don’t feel comfortable.

I’m an idiot…i wear a seatbelt < 5% of the time

:word:
It actually feels weird if I don’t put my seat belt on before I start driving. Back seat… most of the time.

always put it on before i even start going…

rear, never

In the front always, back never…

Mitch: Sorry, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?
Cab Driver: I recommend you stop being such a faggot. You’re in the backseat.

in the front … rarely. pretty much depends on if i’ve had a couple drinks and/or if there are many po around…

in the back … never.

real men don’t wear seatbelts.

EDIT: http://youtube.com/watch?v=PWJEDAVwRlk

they do if it will avoid a seatbelt ticket. lol

its just a habit…get in the car and reach for the belt Always in the front…depends on teh back if its a big truck where i can fly around alot I usually do…but a small car if all i got is a seat in front of me which i would hit with a belt on anyway sometimes i dont

You’re kinda an Idiot if you dont wear one.

always, and I use the regular seatbelt (not 4pt harness) on the street

i do not disagree. probably the only time i will call myself an idiot.

:lol:

Let me be the first to call you a fucking retard.

kthanxbye

I wear mine always…front or back doesn’t matter.

I’m deffinitly one of those people that usually dont wear it, or forget to put it on

honeslty… I probably wear one about 10% of the time. In the back, I do the same as the person that said if the driver was making them nervous, they’d wear one

Ditto.

Only exception now is when I valet
Kinda weird to get in someones car and buckle up to drive less than a minute

always… in the front…its stupid not too