POLL: Do you wear a seatbelt?

/thread.

people suxorz.

always, its more of a habit anyways. you’d be stupid not to

The poll options are kind of wierd. I ALWAYS wear a seat belt, it’s like second nature.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23021&highlight=seatbelt

I have a big habit of putting it on, sometimes I catch myself putting it on just pulling my car in the street…lol. I also ALWAYS make sure that everyone in the car has one on, I been in many accidents…I totaled a 2.5RS Impreza on the thruway and the back people wernt buckled, they got really hurt cause of it!!!

poll options suggest illiteracy

lol at options.

worst poll ever. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: jk

lol, yeah i really wasnt thinking when i typed it in. gay school project sheet.

we had to pick a topic and see how others feel on the subject as well and we had to write poll questions down and i copied them in without thinking.

lol at options

lol.

I wear my seatbelt 97% of the time. If I am driving around the corner to Wilson Farms on Elmwood, sometimes I don’t, but if thats the case I wont be exceeding 15mph anyway.

always always always

i don’t even know what to vote for. lol

But I always wear one. Always. (Well there is a few exceptions when it might come off)

always

ALWAYS

I dont. Even when the car dings at me. I also always roll with the windows down. Gotta live life on the edge…

no i always wear the belt, and insist my passengers do the same.

I always wear mine but on a side note I was involved in a major accident and the people who weren’t wearing seat belts got less hurt then those who did.

the poll options ARE the questions.

i always wear mine on any trip more htan 4 minutes or anytime i am in a 240sx… but lately when driving in bigger sedans for a moment or two i neglect to wear them.

i dont usually check my passengers.

after last year I always wear one and make everyone else wear one

I always wear one when I’m driving. When I’m a passenger, I intend to, but a lot of the time i forget.

I don’t make people wear one if they don’t want to, thats a personal choice thing

I always do, and passengers will wear them or they can GTFO