holy car crash batman

… i guess its a little old as i’m sure people on here have seen this
but I’d say there lucky to get out with there lives http://www.car-accidents.com/2007-auto-crash-story/3-21-07-nissan-crash.html
http://www.car-accidents.com/2007-crash-pics/3-21-07-nissan-1.gif

and in all honesty i was just searching google for 240sx gifs and came across this

old but still a good wake up call to drive safe and wear seat belts !

agree’d
Personally i don’t feel comfortable even in park without my seatbelt on haha

Thats fucked.

how has that intercooler not been touched lol

Seatbelt is key. Even if it’s just across the parking lot. I’ve almost been hit by crazy parking lot speeders a few times. If I got hit, I would definitely be happy that I had the seatbelt on.

^ buddy of mine crash his bmw like a block from his house into a tree, he used to be the type of guy to take his belt off as he was getting home but didn’t that day lucky bastard haha

look closely at the left side of it. looks like the nipple was sheared off. just my speculation :wink:

That thing got fucked up…

Fuck airbags, save weight in your daily driver! Steering wheels are delicious anyways.

i see stock suspension and its clearly turbo’d. get your priorities right people.

I gotta show this to my gf. I always have to tell her to put on her seat belt in my car.

lol wtf are all you talking about… seatbelts

did u look at the pic?

lol what the flying duck would a seatbelt have done

^

m pretty sure if she didn’t wear her seatbelt she would more than likely be dead.

^^ Uhmmm, by the looks of it, I think he/she is dead.

^ click the link provided they both lived and she had only just put on her seatbelt
car is at the owners house after the accident

yea my uncle was in a roll over accident, they said he if had is belt on the roof would have crushed him, instead he shot thru the windshield and landed in a grassy median.

notice “she” was driving… interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

No she wasn’t, she said her bf was driving.

^ click the link provided they both lived and she had only just put on her seatbelt
car is at the owners house after the accident

Ah Didnt read it lol. I guess they got lucky