every one pray

yea because this never happens to true stunters… :cjerk:

Best Wishes man! This reminds me when i was about 17 and during a snow storm, my buddy driving his Camry pulled me around on my snowboard. He thought it was funny to try to do 50 or so…luckily I just let go of the tow rope and coasted to a stop eventually.

anyway pretty much all healed getting some money from the insurance company 50 large so like a good number. only reason im getting money is because i got on the top of the car when noone was in the drivers seat. but yeah doing fine just waiting for the time to beat the drivers ass.

wow…ouch! good luck healing, and don’t do that crap anymore!!

:uhh:
you’re getting money for climbing on top of a car then falling off?

Sometimes it pays to be a moron.

if this is true

thx for driving up others’ rates with your awesomeness

stupid fuck

you can honestly tell me you had no fucking idea he was going to drive…you should give him 50,000 for making him feel bad you couldn’t hang on.

you should buy my car :gotme:

i have an old pair of snowboard bindings we could bolt to the roof. maybe we could bolt some handles up on there too. only a couple bucks in hardware and we will apparently save on insurance!

Thats gotta be the most idiototic stunt i have ever heard of, thanks btw, probably bumped up my insurance premium!

Are you fucking serious? You’re getting money for this?

Go play on the fucking thruway and see if you can get more money…

Yeah, you gotta go for the big bucks. I’ve heard the trucking companies have deep pockets. Just look for the largest truck out there, and jump in front of it. You’ll be set for life. Try it.

All you guys would collect the insurance to if you had the chance.

I would, sometimes you get lucky, and then sometimes you get really lucky. Stunt was still stupid though, count your blessings.

Details? What’s the 50 grand for? To pay medical bills?

wow. just wow. I think that is the second time i posted that in this thread though, what in gods fucking name do you deserve getting paid for this? if anything you should have to pay out of pocket medical expenses for being a fucking tard.

But we wouldn’t have the chance, because we’re smart enough to know not to play on the back of cars. Don’t defend this chochball.

+1 Chino

All the guys that said the stupid shit… money is for medical bills … when the driver is moving shit in the back to try and make room for ya then you jokingly get on the roof saying you will go like this and when your trying to get down he jumps in the driver seat and slams on the accelerator. F you guys there is no reason for me to automatically think he would go around a turn at 40 and i would fall off. if you were in my situation what would you do?

Not have gotten on the roof of a moving car?