F cops (long read but good)

so…wanna tell me again that you use your hookah for flavored tobacco? lol

at lease he didnt find the giant hookah in the trunk :slight_smile:

this must have been in the same dream you had with putting a 350 into a fwd car,…:bowrofl:

ouch…:owned:

i think that were too fucking high to see the stop sign. you deserve to get busted. typical pothead assclown!

almost forgot. that cop probably knows a few people on this board and since you admitted to smoking pot they’ll be looking for you. now the paranoia set’s in.

can’t pull over any farther

MEOW

Littering and…
Littering and…
Littering and…

Sorry for the miss typeing, i was in class and the professor walks around so i kept opening and hiding the window so i didnt always pick up where i left off
I WAS NO LONGER HIGH

SUPERTROOPERS!!

oh fico fico fico. read the mess im in then complain

But you were high earlier in the day. The cop simply did his job. It’s not his fault you don’t know what a six sided red sign that says stop.

Are you high? Last time I checked an OCTagon as 8 sides :bigok:

:owned: I didn’t even catch that.

Haha its ok. Just goes to show how slow my day is going at work that I have enough time to correct/catch that kind of stuff.

meow

I swear to God, I’ll pistol whip the next guy who says shenaningans!

shenaningans!

I need to get my broom

Its people like you that cause innocent deaths. Dont drive under the influence of anything. You are lucky he didnt nab you for being high. Im preety sure you then lose your license if your caught high and driving? Someone correct me if Im wrong because I dont know for sure… But seriously dude what the hell, you come on here complaining you got pulled over for nothing then the next breath you say you were high, if you are looking for sympathy go somewhere else. You must have been high when you were writing this post.