Public Drunkenness

so 2 weekends ago i was at a party that the cops came to. i was asleep in a room alone and the cops asked me to go outside. i gave them all my information and left with 4 of my freinds. 2 days later i get a public drunkeness.

i thought i could get out of it easy since i wasnt takin in, breathalized, wasnt a public place and i was asleep!

i looked it up and the house could be considered public and you do not need a breathalizer test. The only thing i got for me is that i was sleeping and really wasnt a threat to myself or others?

well the problem is i leave for the Air Force April 18th and HAVE to have a clean record.

any suggestions?

What township? I don,t think they will charge u man,take it to court and explain,it,s an open shut case,don,t sweat it.

getting a lawyer in this case would be optional. Either way it is going to be dismissed since you are going to the military. Almost every dept. will release charges for intoxication(PD, DUI, etc.) if your going to scrap for the country.

i hope your over 21… but yeah mention you are goin into the military and werent causing a problem.

Yup,ur golden man,don,t worry.

well i showed the cop my military id
ud think he would know i cant have anything on my record
allegheny county and im 21 in 3 weeks
they didnt give me the underage

that under 21 thing might get ya in the end. i would get a lawyer or atleast go talk to one that has free advice crap. they will know better. hopefully they are friend witht he local magistrate or judge.

good luck. he already cut you a break once without gettin an underage

ya i might have to try and get the cop to not show
i dont know what else i can do
id just pay the fine if i could to avoid the underage but i mean i cant

it says right on my citation that defendent was sleeping
ihe awoke and left with his friends waiting on the porch

what area are we talking of here…under 21…your still fine trust me. I used to arrest drunks that were in the military all the time, and I couldn’t have made the charges stick if I wanted to. Your going to get off…take a load off, your fine.

HARRISON TOWNSHIP

never even heard of it…stop up at the station and talk to the officer if your not a dousche bag.

thats up this way, i think u will be ok

just saw ur from the heights, im like a stone throw from there

ya thats what i was going to do