Amherst Police - Sick a duck.

1st off. ’ for the 1 amherst cop & 1 erie county sheriff on here ’
yes there are 2 on here i know.
TRAIN YOUR FUCKING OFFICERS BETTER!

• I was sober as can be -

Driving home with the woman. We had to drop her friend off.
After i left her house i didnt come to a 100% complete stop.
Cop sees me and i get pulled over ’ no arguement there as i was in the wrong’

Comes up to window, asks what i did wrong & cleanly knew and admitted it. Tell him im going home, have a toothache…
’ no problem there ’ Cop asks me a few questions then goes back to car to do ticket ’ no problem i said ’

Comes back to my car and asks me to get out of car blah blah.

Then hes possitive im on drugs or stoned and drunk. Im like not at all. asks if he can check car. i said no problem. then he keeps asking me if he can and im like i said yes 4 times?

he then does the pen test and says i fail. and thinks im drunk and stoned

and keeps trying to accuse me that i am.

So i simply say. give me the road test ’ breathalizer ’ and he kept iggnoring me and saying that i failed pen test.

I then say ’ I been 100% polite, but now im getting pissed as you seem to be new at this,. I said you can search car and give me a breathalizer ’

Hes still set on im all fucked up. asking me what i drank, how much pot i smoked ect. when i said NOTHING. that did not faze him.

Now i started to lay my foot down as i said. #1 give me my ticket and let me leave #2 we will have some bigger issues down the road with the chief.

Hes still stern im fucked up.

Finally i get him to give me a breathalizer and geeeez. a 00.00

I had a few more words as he did. and i left…

Fucking kidding me?

yeah i can see cop’s point of views, as a lot of people driving around late at night(especially younger) are likely up to no good. But they all seem so stuck in their ways and unwilling to look at any situation in a different light. I wish they could approach situations differently and not just make assumptions before they even open their own door.

no ticket? soliddddd… makin me proud… i hate being hassled… its your awesome reputation bud

should have said.

estoy bien. no tengo. no tengo.

but then again, you look pretty white.

i had the exact thing happen to me in amherst about 2 years ago. i dropped slo84TA off at his house. i was going 60 in a 40 on north french and sure enough my radar went bazirk. a cop was around the bend. i imediatly pulled over. he gave me the finger count test 1-2-3-4-4-3-2-1 i screwed up my pinky to ring(i was 100 percent sober no weed no coke no alchol. thats what the cop said i was on) he then detained me in cuffs and ask to search the car. then finally after hour and a half and all my shit all over the road a cop brought a breathalyzer to the seen. where i blew 00.00 then he gave me a ticket for 80 in a 40. as many know i am narcaleptic after 3 am. so when i got done with this cop at 4am i was super pissed.

Just think you’re almost out of here.Just glad you didn’t get a resisting arrest charge or some stupid thing if the cop started getting touchy-shovey.
D

i hate amherst cops.

EDIT_ PMd OP

EDIT EDIT_ I fucking love the APD. They have let me out of so much shit, so many times…

all amherst cops are dicks. i am quite certain. havent met a nice one yet…

well I would be pissed if it happened to me as well but you admitted that you were wrong so they had reason to fuck with you.Shitty situation but are you sure you didn’t take anything to better that toothache? Just asking.

i’ve been let go a couple times in amherst… i also got 4 tickets in one stop in amherst… 1200 some dollars later… that ended well :bloated: anyway… i guess i get hassled more in amherst than anywhere else…

weakkkk

choko has a stoned look to his face all the time.

I don’t care for amherst PD much they gave me a exhaust ticket in my SHO. it was absolutly deserved but he didn’t have to keep telling me that my new azenis were bald and that I should buy a quality set of toyo all seasons.

lol… at tire advice from a police officer… haha

those bastards are running a Police State. That is what it has developed into.

don’t dwb in amherst

They really are. One time I pulled into a parking lot to call my friend. I never even pull over to use my cell phone, but I was looking for his new place and figured hey I don’t want to pass his street. I felt like being extra good and pulling over to talk to him. I pull over, get on my phone for about 2-3 minutes, and this cop pulls up with his lights flashing. Mind you this is around 7-8pm.

My windows are all down due to the fact that it was summer. I had a lowered s-10 and the rear window was tinted at 5% and the sides where at 20%, but mind you they where rolled down. He walks up to my window and asks for license and reg. I ask the officer why? I thought I was doing the right thing. He tells me to shut up and give them to him. I do and he walks back. He tells me to roll up my window. I ask if I have to. He said I was under suspicion of having illegal windows?! He said if I didn’t roll it up he would have my truck towed. Being young and dumb I did and he wrote me up for my window tint. LAME. I guess thats what you get for pulling over to use your phone. The guy was a total asshat. I had my trooper friend sign off that I took them off and sent in the ticket with her card and it was dropped before court.

I wish all cops where reasonable people, and not power hungry anal fuck tards.

^ the pigs in AMherst get free reign because the Town realized what a CASH COW they created by running this fucking RACKET (that is EXACLTY what it is)

Waa waa waa, I do illegal stuff and the cops bother me.

Don’t like it, don’t come to Amherst.

Not so much directed at Choko’s original post, because it sounds like you got some newbie dickhead cop, but Violator and the tint people.

I like Amherst PD. Good guys, never had a problem with them. If you dont like them-stay out of the town LOL Now dont get me started on those dicks in kenmore.

I’ve been pulled over for doing some seriously stupid shit in Amherst before, only got a ticket one time, just driving normally. Probably been pulled over 7 or 8 times. Layed about 50 feet of rubber on NFB right in front of an undercover cop who was sitting in Ellicott Creek Park, he was SUPER pissed but let me off because of how fast I pulled over and how cooperative I was. Sounds like you just got the wrong cop on the wrong day, it happens everywhere.