Got pulled over

I just got pulled over on my way to work, Scott Twp. I believe. Unmarked car. FOR THROWING MY CIGARETTE OUT THE WINDOW.
Cop: You got an ashtray in that car? Thats a 300 dollar fine.
Me: No sir. This car does not have an ashtray.
Cop: Then I suggest you quit smoking or get an ashtray.
Me: Yes sir. I’m sorry.
Checks my license, owner card and insurance, comes back.
Cop: I’m giving you a warning. If I ever see your name again, I’ll nail you.
Me: Thank you sir. Have a nice day!

This was right in my parking lot at Chemtech.

ASSHOLE!

Too bad bro…not to be a dick but I hate it when people throw their cigarettes out the window. He’s an asshole…not really he let you off and basically told you to quit being an asshole. You should have thnaked him.

I hate when they get thrown out the window and then hit off the front of my car.

I totally understand where you guys are coming from. Its how you throw your cigarette that helps. People just like to flick it in the air and have it bounce off your car, pisses me off to.

I’m gonna have to go along with get an ashtray. It annoys me too when I see people throw them out the window.

I mean, if you can throw butts out the window, then what else can you allow? Random paper? Banana peels? Tampons? :ugh: :smiley:

Don’t smoke in the car? It smells better that way.

ya people who throw cigarette butts all over and wherever they want piss me off, its littering at its finest and people should be fined for it

try being on a bike when someone throws one out the window and it hits you just below your chin and above your jacket. yeah he should have definately nailed you for a fuckin fine. that would be my main income if i was a cop. littering and…

:rofl:

I don’t think cigarettes are THAT huge of a deal on the side of the road, but I can see getting one down your jacket being an issue.

He pulled you over sure, but he gave you a warning, nothing to get too upset about.

actually driving to work once I was in traffic (feeling below the weather) and had one of those huge (i just snorted my nose for 2 mins and need to spit) spits. Without looking I just turn to spit as the person besides me pulls up with there window down. Yah, i felt pretty bad.

even worse, right after you wash your car, the guy driving in front of you puts his washers on and sprinkles your car, or drifts off the road and throws dust up.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know that feeling, and the ensuing urge to try and run the person off the road.

I hate that, no respect!

I was riding my motorcycle with proper gear on and somehow a butt went up my visor and burned my face.

Think twice about tossing that lit butt.

I wish you got the $300 fine.
I hate people who break obvious laws and bitch for getting pulled over for it.
Shut up.

i know all about this…i was following an unnamed person from this board and he flicked his cig butt out the window. when we got to his place, he started laughing at the front of my car. he then proceeded to pull his cig butt out from between my bumper and headlight.

Why people insist that they should be able to throw their butts out the window is beyond me. I hate that. I wish more cops would pull people over for that.

Want a tissue?

I will get an ashtray! After smoking for 35 or so years, I never even considered it as littering. I’m wrong. I did thank the cop for no ticket. I never did randomly throw them out. I always look first to be sure I won’t hit anyone. I’m lucky, I shudda got the fine. My only bitch about the whole thing was his attitude. :frowning:

Why don’t new cars have ashtrays?