cigarette litter + convertibles..

please people. stop throwing your burning cigarettes out of your window at the convertible behind you. :nono it’s not something i appreciate. also, you’re dirtying my beautiful environment. please, cease and desist. if you continue to do this to me, i will continue to pass you with my middle finger raised high above the roofline of my car. this is my policy. you try to light me on fire and i will pass you rudely. please know that i feel your worth as a human being is at the very least slightly lower than any other human being.

What are you doing with the top down now anyway?

i doubt anyone HERE is doing that…

but never thought about that… as far as getting cigarettes in your vert from the car in front of you lol…

i didn’t really mean that people here are doing it. i just felt like writing in that style.

ya lol i was only joking anyways i hear ya

i’m sure those people really care that you drive by them flipping them off.

:rofl I agree.

I extinguish mine then throw them in the cup holder and throw em out when I get to my destination.

Do onto others as they do onto you…AKA throw shit back. I do it.

your miata can pass things??

nah, i’m just makin shit up.

an yes, each and every driver cares deeply that i’m flipping them off. inside, i know they cry just a little. i’m sure they know exactly why i’m doing it, and i’ve made a difference in the world.

need a tissue :haha its people like you that cause smokers like me to be inconveninced when i do smoke dont like it pass me then but i speed up when passed so good luck in a miata

inconvenienced. it’s spelled i-n-c-o-n-v-e-n-i-e-n-c-e-d

:stfu dont really care

next time cut em off, lock up the breaks, rip them out of the car, light up one of their cigarettes and then put it out in their eye.

I’ve actually never encountered this problem with my convertible

happens to me all the time.

i like your style.

:lks

whatever you do don’t point your AR15 out the window at the person who pissed you off. A kid in my highschool did that, fuckin dumbass

i have bigger and better guns than that :lol