F cops (long read but good)

license and registration meow

do I look like a cat to you? Am I jumpin around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer???

Do you see me eating mice?!

ha i knew there was alil more to that…couldnt think of it. Thanks!

Sounds to me like the cop was doing his job. Maybe he should have put you in jail for a few hours. Spraying the cologne was the cop’s first indication something was wrong, unless you were trying to pick him up. Then you would be a fag.

Hell I can say “meow”. I can say “moo”, for twenty bucks I’ll call the guy a chickenfucker.

I do not dispute the fact that the cop was doing his job, i know i ran the sign and i know my car is loud. im simply saying is, why did he put my lisence and insurance in his back pocket and not have his partner go run them, why did he lie and not show me the results to my breath-a-lizer? this was at 12-1230 at night and i hadn’t smoked since around 6pm so its not like i was even remotely high.

you look like you have down syndrome, Great concern for everyones safety

Granted any kind of D.U.I. is dangerous to everyone driving but I’m gonna go ahead a say this : If every D.U.I. driver was high instead of drunk, there’d be millions less deaths.

The only reason he let you go was because he didnt have any proof to do anything.

holy shit everybody is GOD… he knows all… so much that he can say that there’d be millions of less deaths if people were stoned instead of drunk… round of aplause for God…

ok since no one wanted to rant on fico… i will cause thats what i do. fuck you, you piece of shit. the cop should have beat the fuck out of you, took you to county to get ass raped by big black guys not because your were driving under the influence of drugs… becasue ur a whiny bitch… ahhhh the cops harrassed me… F-the man… emo faggot motherfucker.

Back to the original topic.

You went through the stop sign. That’s a decent fine and points

SHUT YOUR HOLE AND MOVE ON. Nothing happend :rolleyes:

No, I know first hand the effects of both and know that being stoned doesn’t impair you nearly as much as being hammered does.

Snozeberrys taste like snozeberrys

ok so ur an expert of how it affects every human being on earth? u stoned now?

wanna bet? if your ever in cranberry and you know were franklin road is and the citgo/7-11 he blocked the road there, i went to avoid him by going into the 7-11 but he whipped it around like crazy to nail me, mean while the stupid suv in front of me turned on a “no turn on red” and almost hits a damn car yet I get a ticket for tint.

He was a stupid noobie cop trying to act badass. he wasn’t, then at the hearing it was me and 9 other people he pulled them all over for tint, and nothing else. Gotta love stupid cops.

:zzz:

I agree…Fuck off stoner. Nobody is supporting you here. You get high and get into an accident and seriously hurt/kill someone then what buddy?..How you gonna feel? All just so you could get a little high. Im not sayin you were high at the time, but I know damn well you drive and get high other times. Use your head.

isnt tint againt vehical code? why the fuck are people surprized when they get pulled over? you could say “cops let that slide all the time” well then THEY aren’t doin their jobs now are they? its the “everyone else is dick, dont blame me society”… take resposibility for your actions. i got tint, i play my music too loud and i speed and its just a matter of time till i get caught and you know… i broke the law so i deserve it, its up the cop if he wants to do his job.

thats what my point is, i know i have a loud car i know i ran the sign, that doesnt mean i need harrased for 20 min, i would have cared less if i got the ticket and none of the bull shit. simple as that