F1 tuning claims 30% hp increase, 40% tq increase, you believe it?

go ahead and email it to singhiskingh@gmail.com

you cant link it because its on your pc, not the internet. it has to be put on the internet first lol

wow this got good.

Well you have now…
so see and post them…

i gotta resize them down to a suitable size because they are like 3mb each, that would of sucked if you posted them as is.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/683/longislandshow.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/188/limerockshow.jpg

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7391/concourstrophy.jpg

thanks for the pictures, i dont know what its proving against my opinion that removing the stripes, and even those curb feeler things would make it look better… but thats alright.

wheels + ricer removal would definitely bring the car up from its current look

Tonino, you will most likely have to find another local dyno to test an automatic car on. The dynapack dyno & automatic transmissions do NOT work well together (the owner of the dyno, Morgan, knows this from experience) If you are going to go thru with the auto BMW tune you might want to try albany speed shop - I hate to turn business away from Synapse but when it comes to an automatic, it will have to be done. If you like call morgan tomorrow & ask, he may be able to do it but the car may not run well on the dyno & you may not be able to get it to stay in gear.

fyi there was no sign of clutch slippage on Dave’s car either at Synapse (outside) or inside on the dyno. If the car was suffering from a slipping clutch it would have shown on the dyno - which it did not.

about the dyno @ synapse. you can expect 16-19% drivetrain loss from Flywheel #'s to the numbers at the wheels(hub).
-stock fwd 2006 k20z3 honda civic si made 167/137 (rated 200hp)
-stock rwd 2001 F20c honda s2000 made 191/134 (rated 240hp)
-stock rwd 2010 BMW 330i (twin turbo) made 250/287 (rated 302hp)

that is amazing someone would put that crap on a ferrari… talk about disrespect

Didn’t realize that Ferrari body style was that old, I’d love one of those things.

wow, that ferrari is trying too hard. Should be embarrassed next to the F40.

I hope the engine work is a bit more respectful.

I’ve been trying to sell my car for 3 months, its very strange that if someone comes with a deposit I dont jump on selling it right then and there? I never intended on selling the car originally so I painted it a custom one of a kind color that not alot of people are a fan of, when someone comes with cash or deposit I DONT let them leave. I drive the car every single day and twice a month to 47th street in Manhatten for business in THAT bmw, yea, MUCH is wrong with it lol…

I dont want to be ass an asshole or brag but lets put it this way… The $565 which is what I paid, NOT $449 is a joke to me, I made a youtube video about a year ago of me ripping up $1,500 and burning it when done just to prove that money isnt shit. The more money I spend the more money I make back, thats how I look at it. Youtube took that video down idk why or id post that for you…

I DO still have the car until tommorow or tuesday so if video taping me in my blue bmw YOU mis-tuned tokyo drifting it on the mean streets of Albany will prove that my BMW has absolutley no problems I’ll gladly do it for you.

you’re a moron ^^^

this is sexy
http://files.conceptcarz.com/img/Ferrari/Ferrari_348_Chlng_Grey26_DV-07_CCR_05.jpg

I am repeating once again, that I was willing to come up there and figure out what the problem is and show to all of you that tuning has nothing to do with the issue and to be able to switch mod to stock and vice versa @ the dyno and show proof/picture/video dyno results, and of course i would prefer the one in question.
But as we all see the talking changes
This seems to me that he is just making a huge stink out of nothing in order to get reimbursed and keep the tuning while the car has problems, first if the car has problems, and “I know 540 problems very well” once there is a tuning installed it amplifies the problem and makes it worst.
BDW Trophy are given based on reason “concourse elegance” are not Sunday parking lot show
“The curb wing” are made for aerodynamic reason to keep car more stable on high speed not for look.

it looks like a piece of shit, I have a picture on my computer(I’m on my iPhone) I’ll post it when I get home.

they probably took it down because physically burning or defacing money is a federal offense.

you never called me !!!

no ferrari parts list? ok

Not you, autohaus …lol

Don’t wait by the phone. You’re wasting your time with him.

I was just trying to say that you (Tonino & Rob) mentioned tuning an automatic 540i & wanted you to know it would be difficult to dyno it. If Dave was keeping the car, I could see him wanting to get the car making a bit more power. I am sure Morgan could squeeze the car back in tomorrow or tuesday, but that’s not the case (so it seems). I think its good that you are willing to fly in & support your software.

LOL, im starting to not like you… Like at all… I never said anything negative about your fucking god damn business damn it. Again, even AFTER the bullshit tune motherfucker. Im not making a stink about anything, I did exactly what the fucking Autohaus manager did with the bmw 335 that they did an f1 tune to, the only difference was, my tune results were NEGATIVE! My 540i ran and drove flawlessly and still does. Do you see me going crazy in order to get a refund? lol, I think I mentioned a refund once in this entire thread after at least 4 members suggested I request one and never again after that.

i know what the curb wing things are for but lol you think its really necessary ? the car seems to sit around most of the time and goes on the dyno here and there…

yep you cant be burning money, thats no good… you should be putting that money back into the economy