F1 tuning claims 30% hp increase, 40% tq increase, you believe it?

First off…I wasn’t talking to you! Second, I never said anything about YOUR cars! Did I ever challenge anyone? Stop trying to make make it out like this forum is loaded with exotic cars…you might have some, but the majority of the people on here that post often don’t have exotics!

Wait, you mean to tell me my mustang isnt an exotic?? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :lol.

My car sucks.

yup

DUDE, dont you live in fucking Italy? Regaurdless, this is what I was told, how the FUCK did you expect me to contact you? Previous to your joining this site I had no clue who you were or that you even existed, how did you want me to contact you directly? Who I contacted was Autohaus where I got the fucking tune done.

As for the dyno numbers, Synapse motorsport is known worldwide and has a superior reputation, for you to say the dyno sheets were altered is just a joke… Whats even MORE of a joke is that the manager at Autohaus took THERE 335 to get dyno’d at synapse!!! LMAO, talk about contradicting!

Why did I spend money on a car im selling? Becuase I dont live my life week to week like it seems you do, I could be unemployed for 5 years and live comfertibly with what I already have… Stop making $500 sound like alot of money, it is making you look like a joke. Modding my vehicle is my HOBBY, I mod and mod and mod and mod and then sell. Im not worried about loosing money becuase im having fun while I do it… Why do you put $50k into your ferrari? Your eventually going to sell it so what the hell is wrong with you, why are you dumping money into something your going to sell??? Same principle.

Last, if rob or bob or w.e said the car would be done in an hour to two I would gladly bring it down before it goes to the new owner but he said it would take a FEW DAYS and I dont want to risk the sale falling through. I’d rather have $10,000 for my car then a free $500, sorry.

WTF? Was I talking to you? I write a generality on the forum and you step up like I was challenging everyone on here. Not to mention, you take a generality and make it personal like I was in your driveway calling you out…take it easy there Schumacher!

honestly F1 tuning made a serious attempt at rectifying the situation and deserves a lot of credit, unfortunately with love4boost selling the car we may never know what f1 tuning could have done.

F1, Im selling my quad, but would like to get it tuned before it goes. Any way we can set something up?

YOU ARE SUCH A CHODE!!! STFUUUUUUUU

Typical punk! What a douchbag! You don’t even know me…don’t you have homework to do!

So because you have a newer car it makes a honda a piece of junk ?

Where did that come from?? ^^

When did I say a Honda was a piece of junk? Show me in my posts?

:popc::popc::popc::popc::popc::popc::popc::popc:

finished it, been going for 7hrs. junior at Siena College. go rub some bengay on your back you old fart!!!

I didn’t challenge anyone, I didn’t say my Jeep was great, I didn’t say Honda’s suck and didn’t say I would kill anyone on the track or the street! What are you guys reading into my posts? I think your a little defensive for no reason.

Welcome to shift lol…I miss read your post…my bad!!!

Good work Einstein! That gives you more time to play with your roommate.

Hondas are junk.

Tell me about it lol

:lol