F1 tuning claims 30% hp increase, 40% tq increase, you believe it?

You got it

Oh I will you smut, I’ll be makin it rain before you put that turd of a jeep into the 11s!!! Ahaaahahaha suckerrrr

Pete, youre such a tool on the interwebz

you want travis to post those pictures again?

+1 :lol such a putz in person… i love it !

Ha no wayyyy Adam I feel the same way about ya too!!!

Don’t have any plans to put the Jeep in the 11’s…already have a buddy with a Jeep in the 11’s. Mine’s still under warranty…until it’s not, I’ll stick with 12’s.

OK I will stop holding out. F1 Tuning didn’t even build their own car. The Ferrari was build and sold by someone else with EVERYTHING, including MoTec already on it. I guess that’s how capable this company is…As far as being a “factory concept.” NO. It is based on someone’s MEMORY of a picture of a concept at Ferrari HQ. Horribly executed. It is a disgrace to exotic enthusiasts and the only thing that is decent on the car is the built motor. Car is worth 20k at best with the abortion of modifications on it.

Ill remeber that next time I see ya :thumbup

Wwow, if ever there was a call for a mod to clean a thread of bullshit, this was it.

F1 has a reputation to defend, and i wish Love would risk the sale for it…perhaps even explain to the buyer a FREE custom tune by the OWNER of F1 from ITALY was gonna do it.
. There is so much fail going on here…such as follows.
F1 product didnt work, but who thought it would anyway
Auto Haus felt disrespected, when they are clearly not the issue, other than perhaps slower than desired, but they are truely innocent at the end of the day.
Lotsa un-related bullshit in thread
F1 doesnt get a chance to either make excuses when car doesnt perform, or gloat if it does.
Love doesnt care enough to give f1 the chance, hes over this already, thats his choice

so much fail… never got to see this through… such is most things in life.

i really wish the car sale could wait till after the retune/detune…

F1 is off the hook because of that now…

big deal about the ferrari, i dont like it but whateverrrr

To me, it makes no sense. They bought the car already done. How does that show their abilities as a company? It doesn’t. Just shows they have an awful taste in exotics and probably got a crazy deal on it because nobody wants a hacked up 348.

fuck it

if thats true i see your point, but either way i think they should of gotten a chance to redeem themselves before the car was sold, the ferrari has nothing to do with all of this bmw shit

Agreed, but it would’ve been the same results. The N/A German cars are difficult to make large increases out of with a tune alone.

hell ya i agree, but i was more interested to see what the F1 owner would have to say after squeezing like 6hp out of the car… thats what i wanted to see… how would be talk his way out of that?

I think 15 HP would be worth $500 alllllllllllllll day, Want and INDEPENDANT test tho.

Shit, on my M3 race car I spent alot more for alot less…and many people do.

Read this again !!!

Post # 198 my first post !
Let me introduce myself.
Tonino Petrolo “founder and CEO of F1 Tuning Corporation”

I don’t know how this happened and what has caused the problem. But 30% power gain and 40% torque etc, does not apply to this car.
I apologize for any inconvenience.
But I can assure you that I will figure out the issue and bring the answers to all of the forum members of “Why this car does not make power”.
There is a problem “somewhere”.
I personally be there @ Autohaus tomorrow morning, i need the car, so please bring the car !!!
It would be done in the AM," there is no mistake beside the 30% info tha was used on the wrong car"
I am working on finding out where this issue arose from. Once I figure it out, i will explain in details to everyone. If you have any other questions or concerns there is FAQ on my website.
Feel free to read.
I just tuned a 2011 BMW 328 that was tuned @ Autohaus Motors.
No issues, the car was brand new, no mileage.
I read about clutch slipping regarding this car,
First I also got a call about “air injection pump” and wanted it to be deleted regarding this car, and i said no !
So I got the ECU and tuned it myself, I feel there are many issues with this car and I will work diligently to come with an answer on why this has happened.
Here is the info that can also be found on FAQ on my website. www.f1tuning.com

Post # 232
I am repeating once again, that I was willing to come up there and figure out what the problem is and show to all of you that tuning has nothing to do with the issue and to be able to switch mod to stock and vice versa @ the dyno and show proof/picture/video dyno results, and of course i would prefer the one in question.
But as we all see the talking changes
This seems to me that he is just making a huge stink out of nothing in order to get reimbursed and keep the tuning while the car has problems, first if the car has problems, and “I know 540 problems very well” once there is a tuning installed it amplifies the problem and makes it worst.
BDW Trophy are given based on reason “concourse elegance” are not Sunday parking lot show
“The curb wing” are made for aerodynamic reason to keep car more stable on high speed not for look.

Post #256
I never asked you to like me. I really do not care if you do or don’t.
Regardless, you said you want to be reimbursed, but in the meanwhile you been selling your car for 3 months now, you found a buyer and got the deposit. So if you had the car for sale, why bother going through all the trouble, time wasted and money to have your car tuned?
You keep contradicting yourself.
I don’t think that any of your statements about the dyno are true. i will not take anything you have to say as being credible unless i see it and prove it for myself, but its evident that you have no intention of showing to me or letting me prove to you the truth.
You could have handled yourself like a mature person and at least had the courage to pick up the phone and contact me directly, instead of posting useless information on this site and stating false statements.
Remember i would have come up there tomorrow in the AM and resolved this. But you refuse. You have made up more excuses than mother goose. Also, seriously, there is no need for foul language and hatred towards me or anyone else at this point. I offered my services, you refused it, end of story!

yea we bet u did petard

i saw this at waterfest this year.

if i remember correctly, this car looked like a joke. the fab work looked like it was dont by failvis himself.