First event Cruise sign up and general info

thats the whole reason for this thread, so that all questions and miss-comunications can be cleared up. exit 11 where? see what im saying? this is y im standing up and saying that if u want to go on this fine shift518 trip up north, there will be 2 places to meet. one at the crossings for the coloine and surronding area crowd, and wal-mart for the more northern crowd.

anyone else need there asses wiped?

Ohhh, ok just a misunderstanding since there are now 3 threads about this thing lol.

but I do need my ass wiped, going to be taking a shit in a minute :smiley:

the reason id rather meet at walmart is because I wont have to drive down to wolf rd then turn right back around and double back.

:’(

I was told my truck wasnt allowed. :down

correct:retardclap

hater

1. deadbeatrec-crossings
  2. hooker on top of 240-?
  3. psi2gay-dib in my ZED
  4. BIG RED lipstick-wal-mart
  5. GermanPSI-crossings
    6.tdi_logik Walmart in CliftonPark
  6. K20power - Crossings
  7. slwrthnu - walmart.
  1. deadbeatrec-crossings
  3. psi2gay-dib in my ZED
  5. GermanPSI-crossings
  6. K20power - Crossings
  7. slwrthnu - walmart.
  8. Jersey Fresh - Wal-mart
  1. deadbeatrec-crossings
  3. psi2gay-dib in my ZED
  5. GermanPSI-crossings
  6. K20power - Crossings
  7. slwrthnu - walmart.
  9. 6SPD EG - Crossings
  1. deadbeatrec-crossings
  3. psi2gay-dib in my ZED
  5. GermanPSI-crossings
  6. K20power - Crossings
  7. slwrthnu - walmart.
  9. 6SPD EG - Crossings
  10. Travis(big cock Travis)-Walmart@2pm
  11. PJB!!
    Today 08:13 PM

I get a chuckle out of the several meeting spots, like it’s a big drive from Albany to exit 11, LOLZ.

And yep, PJB IS COMING. This date/time/event was my original idea, and I say he can come. Yep.

Edit-I’ll be at Walmart at 2pm. Like I said several times, that’s already pushing it for me to get to the capital district. I’ll try to get there a few minutes early.

Yeah for real, who said PJB couldn’t come? LOL Atleast he’s not rollin the Hyundai anymore!

Oh and TT just put exit 11, I thought this was eliminating exit 11???

I dont know, this is getting too confusing, what was wrong with meeting where SSSSSSSSSSSSSS said?

No need for multiple meeting spots for the few cars that will actually show.

Yeah, from what I understood everyone was meeting in Colonie by the Airport at the Crossings(for those of us coming from down this way) and then shooting up to exit 11. Then I saw this thread and BIG RED talking about meeting at Wal-Mart or whatever??

I don’t fucking know lol, I’ll cruise by myself to exit 11 and meet with everyone for all I care.

I was trying to head it up, said meet at my work (our own private lot), then someone said the crossings, I was like ok, then SS recommend an excellent place, I was like ok, and now it’s multiple spots, times, etc…

I’ll just check the day before the cruise, but I can’t meet anywhere earlier than 2pm.

Ohhhh ok I see. We had a good meeting spot at your work(AIA) or the Crossings and then SSSSSSSSSSSSS suggests to meet somewhere close to his house as usual. The Crossings is a great idea, very open/a lot of space, never crowded. Some people who are complaining about “back tracking” because you have to drive South to meet with a group to cruise North need to quit being cheap fucks and just go with the plan.

It makes absolute sense to meet up/leave from SSSSSSSSSSSSS’s spot. I don’t have the time to backtrack as I keep saying.

Yeah, but don’t you work at AIA? The Crossings isn’t a backtrack for you, it’s ~1 mile down Albany-Shaker Rd.

Ill definately try to attend. Im supposed to be going to PA one Saturday in April with my dad and brothers but dont know a date yet.

I can meet anywhere- it doesnt matter to me.

SRS BZNS- Walmart in CP