first turbo 2011 5.0

I hear ya, I havent done much of anything lately besides workin and whatnot.

And that dodge…omg :lol

ya should see the z06 lololol

call me tmrw dude, i got the day off for once…ill be around

we can hit the gym…

LMAO that poor Mopar…

Will do man

lol what can i say? Im hard on shit i guess…

It’ll spit out the rods/pistons before it needs anything other than pump gas.

Ive yet to hear about anyone killing a stock one yet, and there has been 250 hits through them! Im sure its just a matter of time though

http://open.salon.com/files/rsz/crop_477x485//files/brokeback_mountain1235600000.jpg

Oh I know, I just don’t see these things putting down Terminator-like pump gas power numbers on the PM rods that come stock in them.

gm had good luck wit the p/m rods they ran

people/shops put 250 hits through stock/cam only ls1’s also. It doesnt prove anything other then it can handle that shock of power for only a few times…

Agree’d. Im thinking ~600whp will be the point that they will start to let go. Id LOVE to see a rod/piston car with a turbo setup though, omg…

Unlike the LS1, it hasnt blown up yet :lol

I know people that put BOTTLES of 250 shots through ls1’s before they blew up.

Moral of the story, THE SHIT STILL BLOWS UP

There are 4.8L LR4/LY2’s making over 615whp through a 4L80e… completely stock motor. (LS based truck motors for you Ford fags). I am unimpressed.

After how much abuse? Not to mention most of them are high mileage…

FWIW, I don’t think that mileage has much to do with high HP catastrophic failures.

mileage has NOTHING to do with it. You sir are correct.

Yeah mileage has nothing to do with it. There is a 220,000 mile terminator running mid 10’s :lol.

And keep in mind, this car has only been out for a few months… So all those that are unimpressed might want to take a 2nd look :slight_smile:

no way that a ford could be fast. no way. /end ignorant-pjb-like-post-but-from-a-chevy-nustwinger