first turbo 2011 5.0

damnit

pulls are only 6psi. Bone stock car other then the fabricated turbo setup

Wayyyyy cooler than the new Camaros

gay

SO SICK!!! I would definitely trade.

yah but my main concern is, at the end of the video they state they are building a 5.0 motor to handle more boost…why? Are the limitations already what we see in the video?

it depends how you look at it. Yes, 540rwhp from 6psi is impressive, but is it maxed out? because thats NOT impressive.

im interested to wait and see more turbo/nitrous/blower builds on the stock power trains before the rear picture can come to mind.

It’s got ‘fairly weak’ rods and pistons.

Didn’t Ford pretty much squeeze everything they could out of this from the factory?

Eh, kinda, but as always, they respond to exhaust, intake, tune, etc. Great power from a 5.0 N/A though (410 crank stock?) I’d love to see them but the same technology behind something with 400+ CI.

New 5.0 is my TOTAL favorite, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANT ONE!

thats what I heard…

but obviously this turbo setup proved that wrong, or didnt it??

No. There we rumors that the new motor would not take ANY kind of FI, or handle nitrous well. That has already been dispelled by numerous cars making 500whp+ and running 10s/9s. I dont think that 6psi will be the limit as to how far it will go, but anything over 10 Im guessing either pump+meth/E85/or race gas will need to be used due to the compression.

And remember, these #'s are through an AUTO trans…

mustang sally nutswinging commence…:lol

Hey pipe down interchangable nutswinger :lol

:rofl jk man:hug

we all know i like everything

Thats for sure lol. Wtf you been up to man?

pauly has been tradin in cars wit smoked trannys in em

LOL!!!

same old shit brother…call me once in awhile, your like casper the ghost:lol

haha that would be my 3rd…ill find a way to bust this allison then just buy a new truck :rofl

Ask adam about the dodge i traded in!!! HAHAHA

im doin a trans next mon in it lolol