For the first time I saw a number I haven't seen in a while

I don’t weigh myself much.

I’ve been at like 230-235 for a while.

I weighed myself in the morning, after a small breakfast.

228lbs :slight_smile:

you got your s2k down to 228 pounds? that’s incredible.

wrong section? :gotme:

i was going to use a different smiley but didnt want to get banned

fucking n00b… Jesus…

“NYSpeed - We Breed Stupid Hawaiians”

:biglaugh:

:tup:

weighed myself last night, down another 5 lbs… from you dont want to know :stuck_out_tongue:

it def. a good feeling

cool man, cool :slight_smile:

body fat %? what’s your goal (or are you at it)?

Damn he weighs less than me

I weigh the same and it feels soooooo much better than 300,25 more to go for me.

wow howie… you’re near me now… I’m at 222lbs. Congrats!

Congrats,
Im goin to be hoping to get back down into that range too, i was @ 260 now after a week of dieting and excersize im now down to 251. a few more months and ill make my post like this , not that anyone will care

All you need is a deployment to Iraq. I came out here 202lbs with a nice beer gut and now im 180lbs and getting bigger(muscles) by the day. So Howie you still lifting much?

congrats, must be a nice feeling.

for what ever reason… i interpretted the title as “For the first time in a while i saw something i haven’t seen in a while”

then it went into talking about weight… and i was like ooo good he can see his penis again

the best diet is being poor.

last summer when i made a lot of money, i maxed at about 250. for the last year i made considerably less and the lowest i’ve seen is 190. no diet foods, no exercise.

Im trying that, whenever I get the urge to eat out or whatever, I say fuck it, ill save that money for car parts. the women even asked if I had lost a few pounds today. it felt good.

sorry, posted from blackberry…

meh, down to 220 from 248. Just changed what i ate and how much. sadly, its not really noticable.

pics or ban :wink: nice job Howie!! call me when you get here!!

LIES! i think i put on some fat over here… and I am on a patrol every damn day.

I’m like 165 now, and I was ~160 when we came here.