Ford's... GT500 SS?

SS = Super Snake. 600 HP with a warranty, 725 HP option… no warranty available. One bad lookin’ MoFo.

Ford Racing and Team Shelby developed the GT500 Super Snake package which will include:

• Ford Racing Supercharger upgrade kit (SuperPack 600) producing over 600 horsepower and 590 ft.-lbs. of torque

• 6-speed manual transmission with 3.73:1 rear axle ratio

• Ford Racing performance exhaust system

• Ford Racing Handling Pack offering unique performance suspension tuning including Dynamic adjustable dampers, lowering springs, tuned stabilizer bars, and front strut tower brace

• Shelby-designed Alcoa 20-inch wheels

• Ford Racing short-throw shifter

• Baer 6 piston brakes with Shelby cast calipers and larger rotors

• Front brake cooling ducts

• Unique carbon composite hood featuring classic Shelby design

• ‘Shelby’ lettering across the front edge of hood and rear decklid

• ‘Super Snake’ vehicle badging

• Carroll Shelby signature embroidered headrests, floor mats and other Shelby designed components

• Official Shelby CSM dash plate

In addition, while the full Super Snake package will be available exclusively through Shelby Automobiles, many of the products comprising the Super Snake package will be available from Shelby Automobiles and Ford Racing starting in June.

A Good look:

Tires burning:

That looks awesome. I really like the new body styling. Can’t imagine what the mark-up on one of these would be though.

Also, don’t like the “SS” name. I think SS is synonymous with Chevy, not Ford.

It’s not actually SS. It is Super Snake (meant to be said out). I just put SS because I knew it would get stirred up. Haha

Love the sound of those cars.

fuck 20" wheels

Well, I would say the same thing, but anything less than 19’s on S197 Stangs look too small. Besides, they need at least 17’s to clear the brakes. (GT500’s and up)

Wow the mustang is offically a whore of all companies.

yeh thats pretty bad @SS

thats a pretty bad ass car, i would have loved to see that guy hit the way doing donuts though, the first vid had too many ford nutswingers posting retarded shit in the comments, some people don’t understand that fast is fast i guess

dont like the wheels but other wise a good car

mod motor>ls* motor

fixed

this Mustang is much cooler…

Powerplant is sick… Eleanor clones are becoming played out.

haha yeah right. NAvsNA aint even a contest

mod motor is a newer/better design and loves boost. It can handle a shitload of power from the factory and a lot more with a few upgrades. Face it, the pushrod days are very quickly on their way out.