new badass mustang..

yes i just said badass and mustang in the same sentence !

Yes, that is bad ass indeed.

They made a Cobra Jet model in 2008-09, but if I recall it’s somewhere in the ballpark of $85k to buy one. If my memory serves true, but I could be wrong.

yeah just cant wait to see dozens flood the track…any asshole with good credit can be a racecar driver now.

WRONG,TRY AGAIN

its a decent idea

nice…im gonna be a racecar driver!

Wait so Ford saves a buch of money by not putting all the standard parts on these cars, add a supersharger, then they charge tripple the price of a stock rustang??

Try reading the article.

It’s equipped with a 5.4 liter V8 with a 4.0-liter Whipple supercharger with headers, adjustable front and rear shocks, manual steering and an NHRA certified roll cage, competition shifter with trans brake, Hoosier drag radials on Weld wheels, a rear mounted battery and fuel cell, as well as a cut-off switch.

Not to mention the '08-'09 SCJ’s were running low 10’s off the floor. Yep, all they did was add a supercharger. :ugh:

badass idea… wheres the factory drag camaro? oh wait :kekegay:

Even the Chevrolet business development team was aware that the Camaro guys are more than capable of building their own. :spank: :smiley:

I think you can buy a new camaro shell through GMPP for like $7000. Dont quote me on that though

what good is a shell going to do :smiley:

Crap.

Prob. cheaper than spending $34,000 for a car that you going to strip and turn into a raceCAR

you dont have to capitalize the ca. just the R

ya u can…theres a guy on ls1tech that bought one

That is awesome. I love the 2010 Mustang.

Correct GuffEy… $7000 buys you one with out a Vin