2010 Cobra Jet Mustang factory drag cars

of JDMR

[quote=“Malicious”"]

Pics taken by a Ford Motorsport director in Michigan…The first pics show the factory where they are built and the last pics is one of the cars at a Ford dealer before getting picked up by its owner. The cars run 9’s the way they sit but a few guys have already nailed the high 8’s.

[/quote]

[y]K76SBK3Ewgw[/y]

Thats nice… now lets make that car be able to handle corners

ahmed this is a drag car that runs 9’s stock lol

is this car available to the public?

That’s really impressive. Minus the stock seats with the really nice cage.

yep i think with warranty lol

Like everything in life; its available to those with the funds necessary.

i can appreciate the car but i would never consider buying one.

its a neat toy for rich people, nothing more.

It has a sick liberygears sequential pistol grip tranny thats pretty fucking dope imo.

Maybe I didn’t state it clearly.

And now to make that car be able to handle around corners :D:D

They have Shelby’s for the corners. Ford focused on doing what muscle cars do best, and did it really well. It’s impressive as is, and I’m sure there’s a little more potential that can be squeezed out somewhere. Ford has been pretty capable of doing things well, but hasn’t done as much on this side of the pond. I know with tbe F-150 Raptor, and the Ecoboost models, and now this Mustang, someone at Ford has lit a fire under all of the engineers asses, and some damn good things are slowly creeping out as a result. IMO, Ford is the domestic company that is starting to do things better, and is the only domestic that doesn’t need bail out money to do it. Cool stuff

Fantastic example of OEM race breed.

hah ‘takes it to the track’

With race wheels.

Fucken bull, and our 240s are eeevviiil when we take them to the track because we built them for the track. Riight.

I’ve seen alot of stangs (older) with drag slicks on the road… cops dont bother them.

Anywho i was being sarcastic about the handling.

Thats not stock, its a stock mustang built by Ford… but nice

BONER!

droooools.

how is a limited production run from a manufacturerer not stock.,…? even if they only make 100 (example #)

Ford wins.

^ First On Race Days, lol nice car tho.