FS: Leopard Geckos *UPDATED PICTURES AND PRICES!*

they are very sociable, they can sit in ur hand and just chill, its pretty sweet

bump, if anyone wants to make offers send me a PM, I’m in a squeeze here with room and all, so any reasonable offers are good with me.

what is needed to maintain these? like do they have special lights or warming rocks etc etc ?

just a heat lamp (75W bulb) works fine, its supposed to be roughly 75-85 in the take, but honestly if you keep them in a warm spot of the house, they do just fine, heat rocks on the otherhand, ive heard can be very dangerous, as they have a habit of getting overly hot because of the sun adding extra heat, and they end up burning the geckos, so ive never used them before

bump, price change

anyone still interested shoot me a PM

tank and everything comes with the geckos

-Chris

im pretty interested does the female gecko look like the picture??

and how big are the tanks?

yupp, all the females are just about the same color, the male is darker because of his sex, i’ll take some pictures of the actual geckos and post them up in a few. The tanks that the male and older female live in are 15 gallon, not too big at all, but perfect size for even a small room. The younger females have a 20 gallon tank i think, its a little bigger but still not obnoxiously big lol.

The Male:

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v168/59/33/692180446/n692180446_1815678_378.jpg

The Younger Females:

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v168/59/33/692180446/n692180446_1815680_686.jpg

The Older Female:

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v168/59/33/692180446/n692180446_1815679_536.jpg

They all have about the same color patterns, it varies from gecko to gecko, but they all are lavender ones (note the tail color and faint stripes). Sorry about the blurry/crappy pictures, my digital camera is horribad lol.

u have VM

i called u and left a voicemail

dibs on one young female.

sorry i was out with the gf so i didnt get a chance to call back, i’ll try to give ya a call while i’m at work or when i get home around 2ish

ok sounds good ill be around until about 5pm or so

Looks like you feed them well by the looks of the tail, I still want one of the younger females. This weekend was kinda busy for me but I may come pick her up sometime this week

word i am gettin the other one, i wonder if they will be SAD to part from eachother… should we have gecko reunion parties??

Lets do it. I already have a 1 1/2 year old female that I think is lonely, so i hope they’ll get along good.

bump!

BUMP!

2 younger females and the male still need to find a home!

i bought a female, and now i have an awesome wallet

^lmao.

my brother asked if you were serious

i said “he’s dead serious.”

he was appalled. lol

i really shuold do the pshop with the zipper lol

so i bought a red heat lamp 75 watts… keeps it like 84-86 (that temp thing works)… bought some medium crickets… and i saw a cricket shed its skin last nite… interesting, cuz at first im like “wat…the…F” lol