FS: Leopard Geckos *UPDATED PICTURES AND PRICES!*

I have for sale 4 leopard geckos, 3 females and 1 breeding male.

Two of the females are approx. 3 years old, the older female is 4 years old.

The breeding male is 5 years old.

I’m looking to sell these only because I no longer have room in my house for 4 tanks. I will sell geckos with tanks and everything needed to care for them.

Prices:

Younger Females- $15-20 each, obo
Older Female- SOLD!!!
Breeding Male- $20-25 obo

*COMES WITH TANK ALSO!

I’m willing to play with the prices, I would just really like to find a home for these guys. Markhiem’s on Sheridan offered to take them all for free, but with the money I’ve invested into these guys, it seemed ludicrous to give them away for free. They make great pets for children, they don’t bite and are very tame with handling. Their life span ranges from 10-15 years, the females are just reaching prime birthing age, so they could also be used for breeding, the male is currently at his prime mating age. I will post pictures if anyone would like me to.

*IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, PM ME OR GIVE ME A CALL @ 514-6473, MY NAMES CHRIS

This is the exact species and color of the geckos for sale. (Lavender Phase Leopard Gecko)

cool pic (bump)

bump, anyone?

how much for a tank and gecko or was the price w/ everything

ohhhhhhhhhh i want one! cute!

Deff interested. I need a female to keep my other female company

+1 if the prices include the tank and such i would definitly be in for at least one…

Just out of curiosity, why are the older ones more expensive? I would assume they would be cheaper, as they would be alive longer?

In if they come with a tank.

I’ve got a 40 gallon long (4ft) with stand if anyone is interested to put these in…$120, nice light oak stand with doors.

chris you nerd…jk

GLWS

prices include tank and gecko

from a breeding standpoint they are in a prime mating state, so there value is higher than younger ones, but still, i think the prices are very reasonable, includes tank and all so i think its ok lol

side note

the two younger females share a tank, so depending on how sales go, u might need to buy a new tank, i’m willing to negotiate the price a bit if this situation arises, so don’t worry lol

how much for the two females with the single tank? lets makea deal on that.

are they full grown, if so how big 6"-7"? What do they eat?

frying pan, butter and onions, yummy

PM me an offer, I’m willing to work anything out

they are full grown, around 5-6 inches, they eat medium size crickets, which at most pet stores are dirt cheap lol

pm sent

you can like, play with them, like, handle them? are they quick to run away or are they more chill?