FS: 2 Degu w/Cage and Acc.

I’m putting my two boys up for sale, to a good home. Price is negotiable.

What you get:
-2 male Degu about 1 year old
-40 gallon tank
-Various supplies for their upkeep
-Other accesories (1 clear ball for each, running wheel, huts)

Ive had these two since they were six weeks old. They do have names, Harry and Reggie, but you can only tell them apart by their attitudes. Degu are very social animals, they dont mind being handled and over time enjoy it. I dont feel i can give them enough social time out of the cage.

Price $100, just to cover the cost of Tank.
I have a few pictures available here

how much? trade?

i had to google degu.

cute.

how much my easter present fell through tryin to get a cat she would like one of these tho

50 bucks?

best offer so far

degu would be insanely boring to have only one of. theyre crazy fun to just watch. very active animal. very happy when they have things to build and make nests with(paper towels and newspaper).

HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE DEGU’S?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Buffalony/100_1034.jpg

I want!!!

well in the WTB thread you made he told you he had some and where he got them…

yeah everyone is Hush Hush when it comes to asking “Where I can get them”. Being the having no license to sell I guess.

lol when mike went to markheim the lady said, “remember, u didnt buy them from markhiem”

And the ladie told me “Like Duhh, We don’t sell degu’s, What short ladie?”

her name is Dawn, blonde hair, bout 5’5. She has a Personal liscence to sell, but not a business liscence. I had to ask and ask before she finally gave in and said she had some.

I’ve dug out all of my old receipts, it was $150 for the setup she gave me. Which is everything included in the sale, plus more.

bizzump

I’d luv to take em. But no cash for the purchase right now! “However I still have food and everything from my last one” I have like 25 lbs of pellets also.

I just picked two Males up at the SPCA. These guys are Really young still.

IM SO HAPPY!!!

the spca had degus???

yeah someone left them at petco’s front door!

By dumb luck I seen them on Petfinder.

So shit, $15. each? SOLD!!

mr slithers would love these guys.

:stuck_out_tongue: glws

but, really he would love them :lickout:

Now I need a Female to breed them once!!!