FS: WHAT YOU NEED!

There are many junkyards near my work here in Georgia, DIY pull a part yards basically.

I have been stocking up parts for my next build, and in this, am realizing how helpful having one closer to the 518 this large would be (there are probably 10,000 cars within 40 miles of me that are junked for parts).

If ANYONE is looking for something, be it for a daily or a car you are building, feel free to let me know what you need, and what you are willing to pay for it. I intend to make at least biweekly trips to these yards and would love to help out some 518 people while I’m down here. I am willing to make trips to both Atlanta East and Atlanta North yards.

Hope I can help someone out!

Nick

RULES:
Use the pull a part car locator to see if one of my yards has your car.

If it does, let me know what parts you need.

Before I go to the yard, inform me what you are willing to pay, should the yard have the part (including shipping). If the part is more than $50 dollars, I will ask for at least the cost of the part up front.

When I go, I will look through the car and remove the parts you requested should the parts car have them.

If I can get you that part for that price, I will buy it and inform you. You will then paypal me (or transfer money to my bank electronically, I’m not out to rip anyone off here). Should you back out, I will add you to a list of people who I will not buy parts for.

If more than 3 people back out, I won’t offer this anymore. Don’t ruin it for everyone else!!

www.car-part.com

any audi 90 sedans. i need tan y shaped c pillar interior panel

I’ll be on the lookout man! I’m probably going to both yards this Friday.

this style ranger/ bronco II grill. 89-92 IIRC, in color, not chromed
just see if they have any, because im broke as fuck.

B3 Passat cupholder. If you find one I want it.

Looks like this.

http://www.corradocentral.com/images/corrado%20misc/cup-383F.JPG

Added some rules!

nick these places have a general parts price list on the website so people can look up the price before you go to decide weather they want it or not! also no one knows where you live besides Georgia. which ones?

All stated in first post man, Atlanta North and Atlanta East yards.

And yes, they do have a general price list! These places also have a list of all the cars they have on the lot and how long they’ve been there, so if people look up at least the cars for me its helpful. But the yards down here are mostly mexican run and they will negotiate sometimes below the listed general prices if you get a lot of stuff, they just won’t state that on their website.

ok the search turned up nothing for me but probably cause they have them listed some retarded way. i need the passengers side door molding of a 95-99 subaru impreza wagon/outback sport.

Here is a picture of it missing on my car. Junk yards up here will only sell the entire door ad not remove the molding. faggots

Steal one.

Easier to steal the whole door in that case lol. Those can be a bitch to take off if your trying to save the clips to.

Or if they’re bolted in somehow, like the ones on my 325 have 2 8mm nuts on each side.

SRS, I’ll be on the lookout man.

Nice looking out for people OP.

FYI…this is one of the most outdated if not THE most outdated sites on the planet.

I remember when I had my Maxima and was looking for a leather interior (or even pieces). I called probably 40 places and ALL of them said that particular part of interior was gone long ago.

That site is only good to give you an idea of what you are looking for goes at the yards. That’s it. IMO.

looking for a z32 maf out of a 300zx tt…

see what you can find, that site wouldn’t work for me when I tried to search

I’m just gonna track what I can’t find in here, since I went to both yards Friday and yesterday.

There was a 300zx in the north yard, but it was gutted, absolutely nothing left. None in East yard.

Lots of subaru’s in North, none in east. The whole doors were off all but one, whose moulding was cracked in half (I don’t want to ship ya junk :lol)

There was an Audi 90 in North, but again none in east. The car was mostly gutted, was a white car.

Specialkid, I forgot to take the picture of your grill with me, so I didn’t look for your grill. I’ll look when I go again Friday.

General lessons from my trips, east yard is JUNK and updates inventory infrequently. I went to North twice in a week, and they had updated 13 rows of imports and 10 of domestics. Definitely will be at North more than East.

Man WTF is it with asssholes only selling the full doors.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NISSAN-300ZX-240SX-Z32-SR20DET-MASS-AIR-FLOW-SENSOR-MAF-22680-30P00-A36-000-N62-/150754589570?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2319ac7b82#ht_500wt_1069

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-RANGER-GRILLE-RAW-MATERIAL-BLACK-PLASTIC-NO-GT-STX-/140601360540?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ABronco+II&vxp=mtr&hash=item20bc7e809c#ht_3902wt_1054

I see North has a few old z31 300zx, if any have nice clean black floor mats, I want em! I doubt they will though.

:lol They’ll sell ya just the moulding, but you gotta get to it before the door is gone. I got some e30 moulding when I went last time. I’ll keep my eyes out next time I go.

I’ll be on the lookout. I will go again sometime next week.