girls...

are heartless cunts. /rant

I apologize to those ladies that don’t fall under this category. you should know who you are…the ones that are meant for us nice guys. that don’t dick us over every chance you get. the ones that don’t lead you on and basically tell you oops sorry I forgot to mention this that and the other thing. to those wonderful females I say thank you, please stay the same.

ok…

yeah, I’m pretty sure every guy in the world knows women are all whores. Some are better at hiding it then the others.

friends with benefits.

sorry for this stupid post. I had no other way of venting.

well apparently the only friend I’m good enough to be is the shoulder to cry on when the prick she’s with treats her like shit. not case specific. it just always ends up that way

Fixed.

Treat them like dirt, and they stick to you like mud.

Join the ranks of millions of other men lol.

Yeah…you’re Mr. sensitive pony-tail man…we’ve all lived it, and it’s lame as hell.

yes… jerk off and pass out…

post like that make you seem like a total pussy…

“make the person think they like you more than they think you like them”

live by that motto… and you’ll never be lonely

You can’t be friends with women. I’d break out the ladder theory explanation, but we all know it.

Everybody sucks. It just hurts more when it comes from the opposite sex. If and when you find a woman that isn’t a whore, marry her. The rest? ITB then kick them out. Unless they’re good at making eggs.

I learned a valuable lesson today…2 sentances that get to that cuts to the chase and eliminates that bullshit.

“Hi, I’m (enter name here).”
“You wanna fuck”

End thread

i heard the blow job version of that conversation works 1 in 10 times :slight_smile:

So post the newdz already. That’s the best way to vent. :tup:

lmao. if I had any they would have been posted.

ROFL DON

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

I could say I hate women. But its easier and more truthful to say i hate everyone.

Not too long ago I realized that every girl under the age of 25 is a complete asshole, whether they realize it or not. A lot of older women realize what a good guy is.

that’s because they aren’t just looking for guys that can fuck. It’s funny whenever I meet an older girl in a bar or out somewhere, the first thing she’ll ask is: “So what do you do?” or something along those lines. When they get older, there in it for the long run. Not just for a fling.

“For every “perfect” broad out there who you would give anything to be with, there’s a guy out there who’s tired of putting up with her bullshit.”

stolen from my myspace…

^^^^^^its not about age, its about maturity. not all girls over 25 are mature and not all girls under 25 are immature.

parents dont know how instill values in women anymore it seems