Good places/roads to ride

well, after buying ieatpaint315s cbr600rr, i am not thoroughly addicted to riding. however, i am now in need of cool roads and places to ride. i live in north buffalo, just for reference.

also, i am not a big highway fan.

post up your favorite places, roads, curves, etc.

:tup:

drive out to lewiston, its always an awesome ride, or anywhere in pendleton

are you talking about along the robert moses? through the gorge? what roads in pendleton?

about any road that goes from hamburg/boston to springville…

any particular favorites?

240 from orchard park/hamburg to Springville is always a good time. I think they have some construction going on there now though.

i shall check that out. thanks!

A few friends and I are riding to PA sunday. We will be taking back roads there if you’re interested.

i appreciate the offer, but i have some crap around the house to tend to on sunday. have a great ride, be safe, and enjoy. :tup:

Willardshire.

wat? any chance you could be a bit more detailed? :tif:

lol sorry. If you go down angle road, off southwestern and you hit michael, you take it all the way down till you hit transit, you cross transit and you’ll hit willardshire. You can take willardshire from transit to seneca, right in front of the east aroura sign. Good fun road, nice twisties, and the view of the houses and such is gorgeous. If you’d like I could meet you somewhere one day and show you how to get there.

+1

I’m pretty sure the bridge is still out. You can detour it via cole rd. 240 is a decent ride, especially once you get out past KB.

is short and currently full of giant pot holes.

Also, it seems like most of the roads that had been oiled + stoned are pretty well packed down now.
Check out centerline rd in south wales, and any roads that connect to it… all pretty good fun.

Willardshire is not that short, and I go down there daily, I fail to see these pot holes…
Theres one little spot that’s a bit bumpy, other than that it’s a nice ride.

yes gorge up to fort niagara through lewiston. Good to see you got a bike, nice starter bike.

do you still have a bike? we should cruise together.

thanks for all the suggestions everyone :tup:

Ah ok. Last time i was down there it seemed kinda rough… guess it’s been longer than i thought since i was there.

Meh, go check it out, just be careful :slight_smile:

yes i will be very careful. i am taking things easy for a while.