3/5/06 snowmobiling

After a pretty good day today of riding I’m planning on going out again tomorrow afternoon (pending I can move my back). Anyone interested in joining me you’re more than welcome to. Tentative time of around 12 noon leaving from Chestnut Ridge park in Orchard Park.

dammit, i wish i saw this earlier…o well, how are the trails doin, i havnt rode since last week down in the southerntier

trails around lancaster are beat to shit. i think that should be about it for me this year. had a wiiiicked time last night and rode out with 99LS1VERT and some homies to byrncliff, great ride :tup: even though we started losin people at the end :lol:

everything south of eden/boston was pretty decent actually. only made it as far down as zoar valley. boston actually had the groomer out yesterday, i was impressed. :tup: to any boston club members, they always take such great care of their trails!

yeahh man i was pretty sore from this ride yesterday still. Even on fri night going home the trails were starting to get shitty in lancaster/alden area